• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Premade refridgerated protein shake?

Mickdog

I make my shake with

WPC
Long Life Skim Milk
1/2 cup oats
1 banana
L-Glutimine

I normally drink it the next day after blending it together. Will this affect the protein? I have heard off a freind it will reduce the protein and I should mix it and drink it straight away

Mine is similar but with more oats and mixed berries

Ive had a couple sit in the fridge for a day or too. First I've heard about it affecting the protein though. I'd suggest if it's a miniscule amount it won't make too great of a difference

Its cheap. Any reason not to buy it over normal skim milk?

Not too sure on the exact process it goes through, though from what I remember it has lost all its minerals and vitamins due to being exposed to a MUCH higher heat than what is used for pasteurization...

I also read somewhere that all the UHT milk (Ultra high temperature) comes from sicker cows that don't produce quality milk hence why they process it UHT to kill all bacteria and diseases which may be there...

There is quite a lot of stuff on how raw milk is superior to pasteurized, homogenized milk though I will let you do your research on that and you can make up your mind on what you choose to drink...

Goodluck