• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Program testers

DREADLIFT.. I hear you!!

The program is sound! I'm just after something I can finish in 45-50 minutes, as the beginner program takes me around a hour and a half to complete.

None of my programs take much less then 2hrs to get though.

I'll contact a few of you guys after Ed Coan leaves. I'll have my hands pretty full until then.

DREADLIFT.. I hear you!!

The program is sound! I'm just after something I can finish in 45-50 minutes, as the beginner program takes me around a hour and a half to complete.

l'd be interested to see what you're getting done in 45-50 minutes to be honest. l've got a pretty short warm up 5-10 minutes so that would only leave 40ish minutes to knock out some work.

I only train in about that time frame 4-5 days per week.

Once a week I have a bit more time up my sleeve but at least 80% of my session I'm in and out in under an hour.

I'm not in condition to even do the novice level stuff right now, but I am currently working to (hopefully) get my lifts back up quick-smart. Assuming that what has worked for my squats will also work with deadlifts, I should be back up to about novice standards in a couple weeks. I'm certainly curious about this.

Sure is man.
I've made a few small adjustments after the first round of testing on some of my guys.

Just give it a couple of weeks and I should be ready for a few people from here to give it a burl.