• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw/ProGear

For me a sling shot comp would be a great comp (mini comp) to go with a real bench press or powerlifting comp or even as just exhibition lifting to go along side a bench or pl comp - I feel that some ppl would see a full on sling shot bench comp as abit of a joke - but as a side thing or exhibition I think it would be great and if there was a seminar by Mark Bell it would draw some more ppl.

I may be wrong and maybe this is the start of a new div in powerlifting...but really I think the sling shot should be a training tool and thats it...

I may be wrong and maybe this is the start of a new div in powerlifting...but really I think the sling shot should be a training tool and thats it...

I agree. It would be a fun comp as a one off but I don't think it's got potential for a full meet by itself.