• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

protein bars, do you?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member

Do you eat protein bars, and if so which ones? If not, do you feel they are just glorified?

Quest are the only ones I have but gone off them lately, have more full meals now or the occasional shake

1 or 2 quest a.Day look amd.feel fine im still alive

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Quest as well. Haven't tried a large variety more, but the others I have were crap in comparison.
Lowered my protein intake and don't eat them as much anymore, and only eat them due to convenience which is why I buy them

Tried quest. Failed to see what all the hype is about. Maxs cookies are tasty as well as musashi bars, but I'd have no more than half a dozen a year.

Nope don't do protein bars, and only have 1 shake a day as well, the protein bars I have tried previously are either really sweet or taste like cardboard.

[MENTION=16347]BrisVegasGhost[/MENTION]; the link is in my comment below :)
Check out the About section under the profile pic for all details.

The photo albums have all the flavours and ingredients/macros etc.

As for flavours, they all sell about equally well. Some people love the nut ones best, some the choc brownie or choc orange/mint and some really love the mixed berry.

It all depends on what sort of flavours you like :)