• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein Bars

Brick

Protein bars, who is eating what & where are you getting them from cheap?

Bought some fucking foul one online so thought I better see what the forum creeps are rating for tast.

I've got a box of these in the fridge that I got from grocery run for pretty cheap. 45g of protein which is awesome but it's more like a fudge and leaves a bitter taste in your mouth about half way through.

5677_1.jpg

I've also tried these which weren't too bad. Tasted like chocolate coated coco pops.

Winners-AFL-Bulk-Protein-Bar-Double-Choc11.png

I've got a box of these in the fridge that I got from grocery run for pretty cheap. 45g of protein which is awesome but it's more like a fudge and leaves a bitter taste in your mouth about half way through.

5677_1.jpg

I've also tried these which weren't too bad. Tasted like chocolate coated coco pops.

Winners-AFL-Bulk-Protein-Bar-Double-Choc11.png

Yeah I've had both those the HPLC ones were shithouse. Those winners ones were the goods but they were soy protein so I was a bit iffy about plowing into to many.

Groceryrun goes alright aye. I got some of the aussie bodies locarb but they had some foul hazelnut in them couldn't eat the fucking things

I make my own.

so much better than the ones you can buy.

:)

Effort vs reward. I'm way to time poor, its a struggle just to weigh and log my food. If you ever decide to sell them let me know.

Fuck no the HPLC ones were utter garbage I wouldn't feed to vermin.

I like the Musashi Bulk bars, but they are 4.99 a pop from Coles. Not delicious, but good for a protein bar that isn't filled with sugar. Still bad for a diet, they are pretty calorie dense but then all protein bars are...

the max's cookies are pretty good, dear as fuck tho. i think they are also soy protein based which turned me off them

Beef jerky
And slug a tin of evaporated milk if you want some quick protien.

Don't be a jerk and buy protien bars FFS.

the max's cookies are pretty good, dear as fuck tho. i think they are also soy protein based which turned me off them

As long as their 30/30/40 Macros I can work the cals in. Just need something to eat on the run

Beef jerky
And slug a tin of evaporated milk if you want some quick protien.

Don't be a jerk and buy protien bars FFS.

I eat alot of jerky but fuck it can make you thirsty during the day. I also drink alot of milk. I like the odd protein bar, great to have a few in the esky or desk draw for when those arvo munchies hit.

Fuck no the HPLC ones were utter garbage I wouldn't feed to vermin.

I like the Musashi Bulk bars, but they are 4.99 a pop from Coles. Not delicious, but good for a protein bar that isn't filled with sugar. Still bad for a diet, they are pretty calorie dense but then all protein bars are...

I resent paying retail for anything. I like to buy bulk online to save. But it can fuck you up when their inedible and taste like the cock on a week old corpse.

As long as their 30/30/40 Macros I can work the cals in. Just need something to eat on the run

I eat alot of jerky but fuck it can make you thirsty during the day. I also drink alot of milk. I like the odd protein bar, great to have a few in the esky or desk draw for when those arvo munchies hit.

Buy some tins of carnation evaporated milk, can you not read?
It chockers full of protien and cheap.

You don't even need to fridge it, give it a crack.

Protien bars are no good foy you.

Buy some tins of carnation evaporated milk, can you not read?
It chockers full of protien and cheap.

You don't even need to fridge it, give it a crack.

Protien bars are no good foy you.

There are 338 calories in 1 cup of Evaporated Milk.
Calorie breakdown: 50% fat, 29% carbs, 21% protein.
17.16g Protein

Thats less protein for over 100 extra calories compared to my favourite protein bar.

Protein bars are fine except the price, their a fucking rip off.

Oh Yeah bars are the best I've had. Tastes like a picnic bar. They're not cheap though.