• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Prowersupplements, bulknutrients or realnutritiondirect which is best!?

Freshhero

Have only just heard of all three, haven't tried any. Which has the best nutritional profile, price and taste for their WPI. Love to hear some feedback.

The samples I tries from Powersupplements were great. Go for them and get the discount too.

discounts over.. cut
The Power Supplements discount is still available, it has been changed to 10% as we reached the 100 orders, well we actually got to about 125 orders, However due to demand we decided to keep the new customer discount for a bit longer at 10%
It cant continue forever as we already have the best prices in Aus even without the discount as well as having the highest quality, lowest flavour inclusion rate, the best choice of flavours....by far with 12 flavours and counting....and if you look at the reviews, the best tasting product you will find.
Anyone wanting to try a first order, email us beforehand and i will also give a coupon code for free shipping (this week only)

I have emailed you guys but haven't had a reply. When will you have all your products avaliable? Blend protein and capsules etc?

Mate, I ve had an order with you and have yet to recieve it after 5 WEEKS.. I know you offered me a voucher but even then the second product has yet to be received. Not even a tracking number has been provided. I mean 3 weeks was me being patient, but i dont think i can be classified as being impatient considering its gonna be 5 weeks. I ve tried ringing you today and sending a text as well and yet no reply.And yes, Im the order #535.. low prices count for nothing if it takes 5 weeks and yet no delivery. I know that you have been known to have poor delivery records but since you claimed that you have changed providers....... i dont know.. Ill post the outcome here again for all members to read. Im sure no one wants to wait for close to 5 weeks and without even a tracking number after multiple promises of providing one.

paid order mate.... I dont think im being unreasonable considering its 4.5 weeks and tmr is friday.. then ive got to wait and hope it comes next week..

Not being unreasonable at all, shouldnt take longer than a week to get something from one side of Aus to the other. I bought something off ebay the other day from Sydney and it got to Bris in 2 days. So 5 weeks is kind shit, I was about to place an order as well, not sure now.

Makes Gawains (Total Science) service awesome.

I know members on here ordered protein and he delivered personally. Guys were shocked with 170kg guy standing there.

I'm not sure how cheap the stuff your getting is, but $130kg for 5kg seems good.

Best protein we've had, but I may be biased

We actually dont go a day without it. Nina, Max and Jesse are on my case when it gets low, let alone empty

What the fuck did you do for 5 weeks.

His website says $160 for the wpc/wpi 5kg bucket and $200 for the wpi, maybe he gives you a discount?

The stuff from the other bulk places is around the $130, with 10% off to Ausbb members take it down to $117.

Last edited:
i got 5kg of chocolate from powersupplements delivered with discount for $88. Took just over a week, best protein deal ever.

havent tried it yet but going from some of the other samples they sent me (choc-malt, choc-coconut) which were pretty good i took a punt.

Wow Hyjak, i assume that was with the 20% discount thing though, not the 10%? 5kg of WPC for $88 is crazy.

Let us know what its like, I didn't get a plain chocolate sample :(

His website says $160 for the wpc/wpi 5kg bucket and $200 for the wpi, maybe he gives you a discount?

The stuff from the other bulk places is around the $130, with 10% off to Ausbb members take it down to $117.
$160/5kg for a WPI/WPC blend is extremely expensive compared to straight WPI for $120-130.

Good luck, I hope you sell plenty of protein.