• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Prowersupplements, bulknutrients or realnutritiondirect which is best!?

In this instance eBay worked in my favor because I was able to launch a dispute in which they ruled in my favour.

Guys,

There comes a point in time when you do have to consider other issues apart from price.
While I won't say Bulk Nutrients is "the best" as it is impossible for me to quantify the service and goods offered by other companies I can say the following.

As we don't use contractors at Bulk Nutrients, the buck stops with us in terms of getting the products that you ask for.
If there are any issues (which are extremely rare) we will follow up immeadiately with replacement products or any necessary assistance.

This is my full time job as well as the full time job of 8 other workers (who I employ). If you email us, you will get a very swift response, if your order comes in before 3pm it WILL be dispatched that day.

All orders get a tracking number (unless sent express) and thanks to that we have a very high retention rate.

At Bulk Nutrients we have a very large range of products. yes, you may find marginally cheaper protein, however if you buy aminos, carbs, capsules etc, with us you only pay for one shipping charge, which makes postage costs from multiple suppliers redundant.

Add to that the fact that we sponsor many bodybuilding shows across Australia. (This year we are sponsoring over 20) Don't quote me on it, but I believe this year we are sponsoring more events than any other company in Australia, I don't mean generic companies here but the big players, Max's, Musashi and so on.

We will be moving into much bigger premises shortly where we will happliy invite everyone to our factory open day. here you will be able to view out quality stock (which we maintain is of the highest quality) will see our machinary in operation and get a scope for the size of businesswe now have.

A company which offers fantastic value, a very large range, invites you to their factory, offers first rate service consistently, while supporting bodybuilding massively throughout Australia is what makes us unique.

I'll back that Bioflex. Spent well over $1,000 on Bulk Nutrients products and couldn't be more happier and pleased when it comes to products, prices and excellent customer service and fast delivery.

Last edited:
I put an order through BN on late Thursday night and received it today.
I have only ever taken ON 100% Gold Standard before so I don't have a lot of experience with different proteins.

I ordered 5kg WPI, Chocolate flavour.
I noticed it was a lot finer than ON, the flavour wasn't as strong but it also didn't have that artifical after taste i got from ON Rocky Road.

Its the first time I have used WPI, and for $151 delivered to my door for 5kg it's pretty good value.

My choice was either to go with BN or another site sponsor. I decided to go with BN because they are on this forum now, answering questions and writing reviews about products. I was prepared to pay an extra $9 knowing that I would get my queries answered or problems solved.

BN is the shit, i am really enjoying mixing up my own pre workout drinks. I had samples once of the above Rocky Road by ON, bloody awful, in my opinion they have way to many flavours. Ben i need protein.

AZZA

I put an order through BN on late Thursday night and received it today.
I have only ever taken ON 100% Gold Standard before so I don't have a lot of experience with different proteins.

I ordered 5kg WPI, Chocolate flavour.
I noticed it was a lot finer than ON, the flavour wasn't as strong but it also didn't have that artifical after taste i got from ON Rocky Road.

Its the first time I have used WPI, and for $151 delivered to my door for 5kg it's pretty good value.

My choice was either to go with BN or another site sponsor. I decided to go with BN because they are on this forum now, answering questions and writing reviews about products. I was prepared to pay an extra $9 knowing that I would get my queries answered or problems solved.

Good to hear you made the switch mate.
Must add, if you wanted an equivalent protein in terms of Nutritional value to what you were using at 80% purity, then the WPC for 5kg at $99 would have done the trick.
The WPI from us is obviously better, however do keep in mind it is a pure isolate, so in a different league to your previous protein.