• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Putting something back

PTC

All this talk about Total Science on here may have confused a few people.

I'll go back to the start.

I first met Gawain at the CAPO 2010 States. He was providing protein for all the competitors. Max's wasnt, Horleys wasnt, Musashi wasnt.

These companies make lots of money from gym rats. I have never been to a comp, here or overseas, where a company is giving away protein.

Gawain is not a rich man. He is a fat man. His food bill is huge. PA Nats, he's giving away protein, CAPO Nats, he is giving away protein.

ProRawOne, Gawain gave all 4 female competitors a 5kg tub of protein each.

You want samples, he sends them, free. Most advertize they do, none send anything.

Gawain is a lifter. He competes. He mixes with everyday gym folk, he supports the sport he competes in. My clients eyes light up when Gawain trains with them.

He is as strong as anyone in Oz, but he'd never tell you.

He is a one of a kind guy in a shit industry.

Now all this aside.

His protein is as good as anything I have ever used. Mixes easy, tastes really good, very affordable.

But above all this, it fucking works. It does what its supposed to do.

We take protein to aid recovery. I have a group of lifters that train for 2 hours a night, six days a week. At the hour mark, they start on the protein.

Their lifts are going up. This tells me that their nutrition is working. Is it the protein. I dont know. Are we going to stop taking it or substitute it. Of course not.

I was serious when I said that PTC won 4 of the 5 classes at Southern States.

All PTC clients use his protein. Zero complaints, Gawain has sold hundreds of tubs. Re sales are the key to a good product.

65 footballers and 100 PL continue to buy this product. Most have met and spoken to Gawain about his protein. The lucky ones have seen him lift and compete.

Can you say that about your protein supplier?

Support the guys who support your sport.

I think in all seriousness with so many companies pushing shit in our faces daily its hard to distinguish fact from ficton. To the new guy he just sees a person he recognises on the label and thinks yes this is awesome.

To the experienced guys who know how to read the labels and can determine value for money from doing the figures are far inbetween.myself personally I don't even look at the cover and go straight for the nutrition numbers

E.g if a product has 30g wpi per serve including Glutamine and bcaa
Compared to another which is 30g wpi per serve but no extras yet are both the same price. I know which one ill be choosing regardless of the brand and its advertising.

Wpi is still wpi isn't it?

I want to try some of Goro's protein now. Was the price $150 for 5kg? Where can I get the nutritional info/ingredients list?

This is not a sales thread

I am explaining why so many Lifters back Gawain and his protein

Pm him for sales

Ill second the amazing flavour.

Im having chocolate right now, and im well impressed. mixes well too.

Big time, and at $150 for 5 measly kg no thank you, I'll stick to my current arrangement of 20kg for $235 elsewhere.

^^ And that is the reason why industries fail... if you dont support the guys supporting the industry what industry do we have?

If Gawain was selling something and had no input into the sport well fair enough dont support him he is no different to any of the other many companies trying to make a profit but he is at the events, hes talking to the lifters, he supports the industry, i get exactly what markos is saying. He puts in give something to him back.

Morgan if you want to do that fine, dont come in the thread and whinge and bitch about the price though, no one is saying its the cheapest and trying to tell you to buy it. And if 5kg for $150 is a good price for good quality protein powder.

I want to try some of Goro's protein now. Was the price $150 for 5kg? Where can I get the nutritional info/ingredients list?

I'll go halvsies with ya if you want?

Also I don't remember getting free protein at Nats last year...only stupidly dehydrated and the rest is a bit of a blur...

Morgan if you want to do that fine, dont come in the thread and whinge and bitch about the price though, no one is saying its the cheapest and trying to tell you to buy it. And if 5kg for $150 is a good price for good quality protein powder.
Fact, 90% of all protein powders mix similarly, taste is a personal thing, quality between two products is impossible to tell, what? do you take samples to the lab and perform expensive comparison testing between all brands, pull the other one, another fact, every single protein seller/preacher out there says "The best quality protein EVER~!!!!!!!"

Go with the cheapest one you can find that has a nice taste to it.

^^ And that is the reason why industries fail... if you dont support the guys supporting the industry what industry do we have?

If Gawain was selling something and had no input into the sport well fair enough dont support him he is no different to any of the other many companies trying to make a profit but he is at the events, hes talking to the lifters, he supports the industry, i get exactly what markos is saying. He puts in give something to him back.

Do you pay the car salesmen the ticket price on the new car because you feel sorry for him because he can't afford to put food on the table? No, you haggle him down or search for the best price....

And if 5kg for $150 is a good price for good quality protein powder.
Do you know where he sources his protein from?

I don't know either because he didn't say.

So you are assuming, just going by hearsay or just jumping on the bandwagon for the hell of it?

P.S - I agree with Morgan.

With the current prices and the competitiveness in the Supplement industry there are good bargains to be had. No need to pay top dollar for good quality protein anymore.

Do you pay the car salesmen the ticket price on the new car because you feel sorry for him because he can't afford to put food on the table? No, you haggle him down or search for the best price....
Sure do.

I'll go halvsies with ya if you want?

Also I don't remember getting free protein at Nats last year...only stupidly dehydrated and the rest is a bit of a blur...

Yeah I'll go halvsies. Only if we can get the mass gainer though. I hear Led Zeppelin wrote stairway to heaven while they were nitrogen positive on Total Science protein.

Whats a recommended PCT stack after 6 weeks of Total Science?
Bahahahahahahahah,,, repage you for.
xxrotflmao.gif

Do you know where he sources his protein from?

I don't know either because he didn't say.

So you are assuming, just going by hearsay or just jumping on the bandwagon for the hell of it?

With the current prices and the competitiveness in the Supplement industry there are good bargains to be had. No need to pay top dollar for good quality protein anymore.

His protein is as good as anything I have ever used. Mixes easy, tastes really good, very affordable.

But above all this, it fucking works. It does what its supposed to do.

All PTC clients use his protein. Zero complaints, Gawain has sold hundreds of tubs. Re sales are the key to a good product.

65 footballers and 100 PL continue to buy this product. Most have met and spoken to Gawain about his protein. The lucky ones have seen him lift and compete.

I wouldnt call that jumping on the bandwagon for the hell of it