• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Quads

AAh yep, deficit lunges would be a no go for sure. Can't go wrong with BSS's though as long as there is no pain.

More peanut butter :p (I just had a banana lathered in PB&CO heat is on. So good!)

Tonight I did close stance box squats. These really hurt alot of the thigh muscles. I believe they work the quads as a primary muscle.

AAh yep, deficit lunges would be a no go for sure. Can't go wrong with BSS's though as long as there is no pain.

More peanut butter :p (I just had a banana lathered in PB&CO heat is on. So good!)

i had gelato and chocolate ... lots of it :eek:
back to Pb and nanas tomorrow :D

Tonight I did close stance box squats. These really hurt alot of the thigh muscles. I believe they work the quads as a primary muscle.

Might try a close stance on my front box squats on thursday ... doing them high still but that should focus on the adductor...will try!

I might try them again with dumbbells at the sides to complete the lift with the torso upright.

Box squats. Close stance, touch and go. I felt like I was leaning forward but I think that's just my bar position

Front squats are ny nemesis! Lol!!

My legs are very sore today so must have worked something that needed love!

Front squats are ny nemesis! Lol!!

My legs are very sore today so must have worked something that needed love!

my front box squats are high at the moment so should work the quads a bit but not really doing much to be honest.

I've enjoyed learning how to do them properly ... didn't think I would.
never say never :)

my front box squats are high at the moment so should work the quads a bit but not really doing much to be honest.

I've enjoyed learning how to do them properly ... didn't think I would.
never say never :)
You know CCM. To help you further I think we need to see a picture of these legs we are all trying to help.

You know CCM. To help you further I think we need to see a picture of these legs we are all trying to help.

they're embarrassingly slim :cool:

actually, a pic from when I weighed about 4kg less is on my training log ... right at the beginning

pics only availble when my quads redeem themselves and start growing like my hammies have done :cool:

the earth's axis tilt has just switched as half the population has just rushed to view CCM's training log.