• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Question about importing products

Geez Louise.

OEP has "Alpha Yohimbe in the form of Rauwolscine*.

Give that a miss too Bro. Banned in Australia.

Anything can come in its just the luck of the draw really...if you dont care about the money order it and see what happens...

I have heard of protein being seized but then prohormones coming in...even after being checked....its wack!

I've a load of opened and unopened supplements like whey, BCAA's, creatine, N.O. Explode etc in Ireland, will these be seized if I had them sent over to Perth?

They whey might be because it contains milk products.
The creatine and BCAA should be ok

I've a load of opened and unopened supplements like whey, BCAA's, creatine, N.O. Explode etc in Ireland, will these be seized if I had them sent over to Perth?
I was looking this up recently...

Food - Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
prohibited and restricted imports

search here
Import Conditions Database - ICON - AQIS

for creatine Import Conditions Database - ICON - AQIS

for protein powders Import Conditions Database - ICON - AQIS

Personal Imports - Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
Importing Therapeutic Substances, Foods and Dietary Supplements - Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry

edit:
cliff notes: BCA and creatine are Therapeutic goods, and ok if unopened and less than 3 months supply.
whey is also TG, but they are specifically concerned (all those mad cows etc), and has to be declared... best to actually ring them and ask what to do.. at least waste their time a bit ;)

Last edited:
Cheers for that info, I'm gonna chance the N.O. Explode and the BCAA's, both are brand new, I'll report back how I get on, I'll buy whey and casein off bulk nutrients, just trying to get a couple of samples off them to see which flavours I like.

hey,

NO Xplode and BCAA's are fine. my friends and i have bought them many times from bodybuilding.com with no problems at all