• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Quotes

Silverback have you been reading Rippetoe articles? Or are you quoting PTC Newsletters, as I've read most of these before....

“In a perfect world, 99% of the music being made wouldn’t make you question humanity and 100% of the training programs would get you big and strong. That ain’t the case, though. Fortunately, there is a solution, and it’s not performing multiple sets of whatever cable Kegel exercise is being pushed as “The Answer.” Just a little hard, smart, basic work. It’s boring, I agree. Do you want to be entertained or get big and strong?”

"If you aren’t strong you’re a sham. Having big muscles and no strength is the training equivalent of wearing a strap-on. All show and no go. End of story.”

I think you'd like this one Silverback "“People laugh and call me lazy, while they twit around in their three-hour workout making zero progress. Sometimes, instead of what you do in the weight room, it’s what you don’t do that will lead to success.”

"Complaining that your leg curl numbers have gone down since you started deadlifting is like complaining that masturbation has become boring since you started having sex with supermodels."

"There are no shortcuts. The fact that a shortcut is important to you means that you are a pussy."

0ni, its about time you checked your privilege, could you also check your steroid and powerlifting privileges ty.

Last edited: