• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

rage against the machines... new routine

Try doing the leg extensions to pre-exhaust before doing squats, faarkin killa.....

Fuck that, KungFooGoo couldn't think of anything worse. KungFooGoo's never done a leg extension in his life but he's assuming they would make squats suck twice as much..

Fuck that, KungFooGoo couldn't think of anything worse. KungFooGoo's never done a leg extension in his life but he's assuming they would make squats suck twice as much..

Could be why KFG has sticklegs?????

Give it a try, might be fun..............................if you don't like walking out of the gym!!!!!!

Leg extensions fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrking burn....

I used to do sets of 100 to finish legs off...fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

Could be why KFG has sticklegs?????

Give it a try, might be fun..............................if you don't like walking out of the gym!!!!!!

KungFooGoo can't try them unless he joins a gym. KungFooGoo doesn't think Neddysmith realise's KungFooGoo's got 0ni legs, brah.

Leg extensions fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrking burn....

I used to do sets of 100 to finish legs off...fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

Yeah, fuck that right off... If KungFooGoo does join a gym he'll give them a crack though.... Maybe not 100 though...

This workout makes alot more "sense" mate...yours is all over the place.....

Monday chest/tris

Flat bench
incline db
dips
db fly

close grip bench
skull crushers

Tuesday: Back/bis

Deadlifts
Bent over row
db row
pull ups

Barbell curl
hammer curl

Wednesday: Legs/abs

Squats
Leg press
leg extensions
stiff leg deadlift
Calf raise

Planks
hanging raise

Friday: Shoulders

Barbell overhead press
Lateral raise
rear delt raise
shrugs

Thanks Joel I will start this this coming week

Personally would do

Chest and bi's
Legs

Shoulders Tris
Back, traps and Abs

Bigger muscle groups need more attention.
Fuck doing abs after legs, hahaha

Personally would do

Chest and bi's
Legs

Shoulders Tris
Back, traps and Abs

Bigger muscle groups need more attention.
Fuck doing abs after legs, hahaha

thats pretty much the same just smaller muscle groups changed around abit lol....

Cheers dudes. I'll start with Joel's and keep an eye on recovery etc for a couple weeks then try Dreadlift's split.
Usually on Back / Bi days it's too much pulling and my grip lets me down before the end of the session, so the slightly altered routine could be better
I'll trial and error first
Cheers