• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

REVIEW: Animal M-Stak (New Version)

B

blakeimage

I apologies if this is in the wrong section, thought i'd share some info on the M-Stak!

I'm a relatively slim guy, 21 years old, started at 59kg, and have slammed on a few pounds of muscle (and some fat) now weighing it at just under 76kg.

Current Supplements I'm using;

* Real Gains (Strawberry)
* naNO Vapor
* Animal M-Stak
* Tri Creatine Malate.

I have just started my SECOND cycle of Animal Stak, previously my gains have been crawlingly slow, and extremely hard work (even with the gainer). After my first cycle of Animal Stak (3 weeks) I went from 72kg -> 76kg with minimal fat gains.

Energy;
Energy gains were certainly recognized about the second week of my first cycle. I felt alot more active and very twitchy. My normal routine at the gym was no longer enough to satisfy and tire me out. I have since included more reps, and a couple of extra exercises into my routine. When stacking this with Nano Vapor, the energy levels peak through the roof.. Its almost Euphoric.

Energy Rating: 4.5/5

Strength Gains
Strength gains are what i'm most Impressed with. I've tried a TONNE of products previously, ranging from creatines, to proteins, to nitric oxide and testosterone. While most of the products did aid my workouts somewhat, while on M-Stak, i find myself jumping huge amounts in weight each visit. Last Thursday, I peaked with 70kg on bench, Last night - I found myself lifting 82kg with ease. I could honestly say its the closest thing to Steroids I've tried. I do plateau after a few days, but a couple of days rest helps me conquer this.

Strength Rating: 5/5

Side Effects
I have noticed a cocktail of side effects while using this product. Since day 2 of my first cycle, my dreams have been EXTREMELY vivid, and very wild. I'm normally a pretty sound sleeper, but these dreams are something else!

Aggression and Tolerance is another side effect I've noticed. Normally I have a relatively short fuse.. But certain things make me snap into a fit of rage now. It comes and goes, there's no distinct pattern, but it has certainly increased...

I also find myself sweating profusely! Although I do live in the humid part of QLD, Australia - I can be sitting in airconditioning, just dripping. My shirt's underarms are normally saturated by the time I get to work (20 mins in the airconditioned car). Not a big deal, but it can be come a bit uncomfortable during the day.

My appetite has increased somewhat, but I'm unsure that this supplement has been the direct cause. Something worth noting.

Severity of Side Effects: 2.5/5

Affordability
Supplements down here in Australia are significantly more expensive than in U.S. A 10lb bag of 100% Gold Standard Whey for example, would typically cost $160-$190. I'm basing this section purely on price compared to other products available.

To be honest, I never tried M-Stak initially because the price for what I thought was a 'bull****' vitamin was excessive. Since trying it, I wouldn't have bothered with some previous creatine stacks and stuck with M-stak the entire time. While I do think the price is a little excessive, $89.00 over a 3 week cycle isnt too bad at all. Approx $4.50 per day. When you consider you'd pay $6.00 for a tetra-pak of Post workout Protein - it's not too bad.

Affordability Rating: 3.5/5

Bottom line..

Is M-Stak a miracle get-big quick supplement? No. Does it work effectively? Yes.

Thanks, Hope this helps somewhat;

Blake.

No problems - just need 15 posts before I can start linking!

Of course..

Natural Flavone/Sterone Complex
• 5-Methyl-7-Methoxyisoflavone
• Beta-Ecdysterone
• Ajuga Turkestanica Extract (Turkesterone)
• Beta-Sitosterol
Anti-Catabolic Amino Complex
• Leucine AKG
• Leucine EE
• Leucine
• isoleucine
• Valine
• Taurine
• ALC
Anabolic Adaptogen Complex
• Muira Puama
• Kudzu Extract
• Safed Musli
• Rhodioloa Rosea Extract (Rosavins)
Insulin Potentiating Complex
• 4-Hydroxyisoleucine
• Banaba Leaf Extract (1-3% Colosolic Acid)
• Cinnulin PF
• K-R-ALA
M Factor Complex
• Ginger Root Extract (Gingerols, Shaogols)
• 6,7-Dihydroxybergmottin
• Bioperine
Energy Complex (All In One Red Capsule)
• Methylxanthine Complex (Caffeine, Theobromine, Theophylline)
• Evodiamine

Nice, I only managed to get to 80kg up from 75kg recently.. in the past couple of months, and to do that i had to eat a hell of alot and lift heavy all the time.. was pretty stressing.. I was only taking a low carb shake at the time.

Gonna have to try animal stack as I have been getting into the higher end supplements lately and realising they do actually work as long as you put in the effort too. It was actually 75-83 kg in about 2-3 months but I'v dropped down to 80 in the past 3 weeks since I'm trying to cut up.

Gonna have to try animal stack as I have been getting into the higher end supplements lately and realising they do actually work as long as you put in the effort too..
Animal Stack higher end supp... dunno about that.

Pre-workout on training days... in between meals on off-days.

but is this just a typical preworkout ie - noxplode, superpump. Aside from the BCAAs in it, what is the other stuff?

Gonna have to try animal stack as I have been getting into the higher end supplements lately and realising they do actually work as long as you put in the effort too.

The Animal Stak is a test booster type product and as your young(unless Im wrong) it would be a waste of money, your better putting your money into something else.

Natural test boosters do not work, nor would this one. The only useful ingredients are the aminos

Hmm ones of my mates that got on tribulus(triandrobol) had some serious leg gains and he was only doing running at the time, before that he was doing the same exercises and eating the same so he is pretty positive it was the booster.

I'm 22, the OP is 21. Although I'm not as huge as some young body builders I'm probably one of the biggest guys at my work, that pic is from last year :p I'v put on 5kg mainly around the thighs//back//shoulders since then.

Although interested in most aspects of body building by no means do I want or intend to become unnaturally huge, I just like trying the different products available to see what results I get, if I do get bigger from doing my same routine then thats just a bonus and I may stick to using those products to get more out of the effort I put in.

I'v actually been trying to cut up lately so I'v completely changed my diet, lots of healthy snacking at least every 2-3 hours during the day, lots of water.

But, yes I have heard theres not much point taking test boosters until around 25-26yrs old but on the other hand if its a natural booster and I take a sensible dosage I dont see the harm in trying, one course wouldnt send me broke :p

Last edited:
Hmm ones of my mates that got on tribulus(triandrobol) had some serious leg gains and he was only doing running at the time, before that he was doing the same exercises and eating the same so he is pretty positive it was the booster.

I'm 22, the OP is 21. Although I'm not as huge as some young body builders I'm probably one of the biggest guys at my work, that pic is from last year :p I'v put on 5kg mainly around the thighs//back//shoulders since then.

Although interested in most aspects of body building by no means do I want or intend to become unnaturally huge, I just like trying the different products available to see what results I get, if I do get bigger from doing my same routine then thats just a bonus and I may stick to using those products to get more out of the effort I put in.

I'v actually been trying to cut up lately so I'v completely changed my diet, lots of healthy snacking at least every 2-3 hours during the day, lots of water.

But, yes I have heard theres not much point taking test boosters until around 25-26yrs old but on the other hand if its a natural booster and I take a sensible dosage I dont see the harm in trying, one course wouldnt send me broke :p
Seriously, the only time you should notice results from them is if you getting to or are in your 30's with a test booster, if your test or any other hormone level is low, its a medical issue and you need to see a doctor.
Other than that, look into other things or even try timing your supps and diet better.
not to mention, if each pill is to have 19 different ingredients, it must only hold microscopic quantities of each one.
They use separate tabs or caps for different ingredients, so they aren't in microscopic quantities just a collection of different tablets.

Reports I have had from users of most of these products say they all work quite well but as usual you have to be realistic in your expectations in any product and not give in to most of the marketing, and use them in the right circumstances.