• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Reviews of 4 Pre Workout Supps

Anyone using the new BN 101 PW?

Recommends a 12g serve, I tried this today but think I need more as I did not feel anything really. I have a high tolerance for caffeine etc and bigger build so add more next workout.

What dose people finding works
If using this product?

Anyone using the new BN 101 PW?

Recommends a 12g serve, I tried this today but think I need more as I did not feel anything really. I have a high tolerance for caffeine etc and bigger build so add more next workout.

What dose people finding works
If using this product?

I've used it a few times the last week or so. Can't really say though TBH. Added my own Alpha GPC to the mix. Strong flavour, like a vitamin C tablet.

Unfortunately hard to tell given am used to the Mesomorph/DMAA type gee-up, which is now gone. This would be more subtle for sure. I'd say I can feel the caffeine though (don't like the caffeine high on any supp). Will compare to a banana + coffee on my next workout.

Not sure the new formula will hype you up like the old stuff, as the stuff that hyped you up is now banned.

I think it more assists you in your training and recovery rather than give you a hit.

Then again I have not tried it or looked at the ingredients list, but I know DMAA is no longer in it:)

Isn't Craze the closest thing right now to the Mesomorph/DMAA stuff? I've had that a few times now and I must say its VERY effective.

eBay the last few times. Can get Craze and Meso from a local supplier (so arrives next day) for $54 which also includes a free shaker each time.

Look at this on eBay:

DRIVEN SPORTS CRAZE *JACK3D MICRO MESOMORPH 2.0 1MR ALBUTAREX 45 SERVE

http://bit.ly/VoVhDF

Anybody tried Neuroshock by Neogenix? I was using Craze previously and liked it but got a 90 serve tub of this stuff on recommendation of the guy at a local supplement store (it wasnt the most expensive product on the shelf which made for a nice change heh) but am still on the fence with it..

Just put an order in for Mesomorph and 1.m.r.. thinking if i cycle between those and Craze, BN Preworkout which I already have, I won't build a tolerance to any of them! :D

I love this thread!!!

jungman-albums-randomshizz-picture443-stimmedup.jpg

That Craze tub looks familiar....

You bet it does! :D

It's the smallest tub out of the three, but gives me the biggest shits literally before I workout lmao..

Oh and I don't mind the taste actually. Just add plenty of water.

Alright, more pre workout reviews please! Awaiting next recommendation..:cool:

My Carze Review

I bought 2 tuns (in case in gets banned). I used one tub last year.
My review

*Effects: Pump, endurance, recovery, strength, etc.
Pump was nothing special. I seem to get pumps with or without a pre workout.
Endurance was great. I felt like I could lift for hours. No noticeable strength or recovery benefits.

*Side-effects: shakes, poor sleep, cramps, whatever.
No side effects what so ever. Although I wouldn't take it too late in the evening. Definately stimulates the cns.

* Taste
I had the grape flavour. Taste is good. 8/10

*Mixability
Good

* Price
Reasonable priced. 2 tubs for about $80 delivered.

* Source - i.e. who you bought it from.
E-bay

* Size gains
Negligable

* Strength gains
Negligable