• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

rice protein bulk nutrients

kal-el

Has anyone ordered rice protein from bulk nutrients?

What was it like? how gritty was it?

Thanks.

I dont want it, but the past 6 weeks whenever I have whey I get the shits real bad within 3hrs of taking it. Egg protein is way too expensive, rice is only other viable option.

Shrek all of the above.....

Ive tested isolate in coconut milk and still got the shits, have milk by itself go to the toilet, milk is no where near as bad as the protein. So Im assuming its not lactose, I can eat cheese and ice cream with no issues what so ever. So, I dont know whats going on.

I will be getting some next week, so Ill post back in this thread what its like.

All the Pea protein Ive seen is expensive as well, money wise rice is the way to go.

Ill probably head to the docs before I purchase anymore protein. I can eat cheese and ice cream, lots of ice cream, lactose free milk and be fine but sometimes normal milk doesnt sit very well. WPI doesnt sit well at all anytime though, but I want to get tested for lactose intolerence and for allergies to whey.

Im assuming Ill end up buying some rice protein eventually anyways, as whey seems to be the worst symptom wise. So, Ill post back in here eventually about what its like.

Ive been looking for it, but cant find it anywhere is Australia. I know trueprotein sell it but their postage is more expensive than the protein.

Do you know of anywhere in Aus that sells it?

I think completesupp shop sold it for a while. haven't checked lately.

It was made by Cell Biology.

have a look around.

EDIT: Just checked, they don't sell it anymore.

Bugger.

Last edited:
Ill keep looking around Ive rang and googled places so far no luck. Its not on their site anymore but I will get in contact with them and see if theyre just out at the moment.

Thanks for that.

Try BodiZone at Geebung see if Jason can source something for you. They cater for a WIDE range of people so I rekon they can help get it?

Is it unflavored from bulk nutrients, and still sealed? How cheap?

Thanks Ricko Ill give them a call.

Yeah from them not sealed though..

But im sure someone here can vouch for my cleanliness/non dodgyness lol

kal-el have you considered lactase tablets..?

It it is lactose that is the problem.. which is common.. hence, why shrek asked i guess.. WPI tends to have minimal lactose.. but then it also depends on what you mix it with.. milk..? water..? It could aslo be other additives too..

Be wary with rice based proteins as well because it is not a complete protein it will need to be fortified.. similarly with pea proteins.. although most decent brands shoudl have them fortified..