• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ronnie Coleman is Natural

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Ronnie Colman denies using steroids.
Watch vid for the LULZ. :D:D:D

[YOUTUBE]X1kqvahX6LU[/YOUTUBE]​

i was eating my eggs in the morning before work as usual, then came accross this thread literally spat a few eggs out laughing at the title.

< on Rant > This f@#ks me of more than it should.

There is a whole section on the IFBB site on anti-doping, I also remember reading a Weilder (sp) article in Flex some years back trying to tell me the whole IFBB is clean.

When I was in my teens & just starting to lift weights I actually believed these guys were clean and protested to anyone who thought otherwise.

I have NO PROBLEMS with the IFBB juicers, what I do have a problem with is them lieing to us and at least in my case leading kids to think they're clean.

< / off rant >

< on Rant > This f@#ks me of more than it should.

There is a whole section on the IFBB site on anti-doping, I also remember reading a Weilder (sp) article in Flex some years back trying to tell me the whole IFBB is clean.

When I was in my teens & just starting to lift weights I actually believed these guys were clean and protested to anyone who thought otherwise.

I have NO PROBLEMS with the IFBB juicers, what I do have a problem with is them lieing to us and at least in my case leading kids to think they're clean.

< / off rant >

You have to remember that this is a professional sport and its a very touchy subject due to steroids being illegal...yes everyone knows they are on...but not many want to go public with there use.

Much like WWE, American football...hell any sport in the world lol.

Funny enough the IFBB does do testing from time to time and ppl have got bans for failing these tests lol.

What do you guys mean? Ronnie is not natural? Next you will tell me all my heroes as a kid were on roids. Like arnie, sly, the incredible hulk and hulk hogan.

At least Randy "Macho Man" Savage admitted using 'roids.

Search Macho Man thread and watch the youtube video.

RIP Macho Man.

Can someone tell me who the other bloke is?

That's a normal guy in between them.

Coleman has a small head, makes him look quite large, the other has a large head on a big body, he is the strongest man in the world.
cb64f125-d9f6-a107.jpg

I think that is mark henrey , he is in the wwe and i doubt he is the worlds strongest man at the moment , thats what the wwe announcers just say all the time. Maybe at one point in time he was.

i have always wondered, ronnie is cop right, yet he does not get arrested for using steroids? Its illegal in America?

i have always wondered, ronnie is cop right, yet he does not get arrested for using steroids? Its illegal in America?

Its not iilegal to use steroids. If he was dealing/selling them aswell it would be a different story.

Iam sure they pretty much turned a blind eye to him doing it and him dealing with the ppl he needed to, to get steroids.

Its not iilegal to use steroids. If he was dealing/selling them aswell it would be a different story.

Iam sure they pretty much turned a blind eye to him doing it and him dealing with the ppl he needed to, to get steroids.

ah k

I wouldn't be surprised if he and other bodybuilders dealt with eachother