• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ronnie Coleman is Natural

Can someone tell me who the other bloke is?

That's a normal guy in between them.

Coleman has a small head, makes him look quite large, the other has a large head on a big body, he is the strongest man in the world.
cb64f125-d9f6-a107.jpg

Where do I get one of those inflatable suits that Ronnie is wearing?

lol honestly ronnie looks like a jack ass.
Suits are defs not made for pro BB they all either look fat or stupid.

Clearly he is joking in that video.. why is everyone getting all rowelled up about it?

Clearly he is joking in that video.. why is everyone getting all rowelled up about it?

Thinking the same thing, everyone laughed when he said it, including himself. I almost expected him to wink at the guy asking the question afterwards..

Ronnie Colman denies using steroids.
"I never didn't use no steroids!" Means "I did use steroids." Okay, I'm being a little bit funny (but correct nonetheless) by showing that Ronnie has just in fact admitted to using steroids. How? By using the double negative in the English language which goes to prove a positive, like: "I didn't do nothing", meaning that I did do something. Ah Ronnie, what an amazing athlete and Champion...and what a stupid question to ask Ronnie...

I'm glad the giant has some sense of humour.

Fadi.

Last edited:
"I never didn't use no steroids!" Means "I did use steroids." Okay, I'm being a little bit funny (but correct nonetheless) by showing that Ronnie has just in fact admitted to using steroids. How? By using the double negative in the English language which goes to prove a positive, like: "I didn't do nothing", meaning that I did do something. Ah Ronnie, what an amazing athlete and Champion...and what a stupid question to ask Ronnie...

I'm glad the giant has some sense of humour.

Fadi.

Fadi, I can't say that I won't deny that I'm not in disagreement with your theory on the double negative.

wait, isn't it a triple negative...

I never, did not, use no steroids.

I use no steroids - doesn't use steroids
I did not use no stroids - does use steroids
I never didn't use no steroids - doesn't use steroids

According to Trudel he was natural all the way up to ~240lbs or something lol
I can believe that, but going up to 300lbs+ natural is lol

unfortunately i was like more arrogant young teens and believe all massive bb'ers were clean, especially when i thought IFBB meant there was testing of some sort! still kinda heart broken :D

No doubt he was on the gas. But as soon as he admitted to using steroids his bodybuilding career was over. Everyone who knew about it had a good laugh about it anyway...