• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Show us your wings

getting there..
backflexnov242011.jpg

Nice wings boys!!!!!

If I could wolf whistle like a butch construction worker, I would!

No homo :D

Alpha, your definition is cracking!

Well done lads :)

be gentle lol

this is me as of today at 70kgs.been training two years in my backyard gym bringing myself up from 42kgs :)

IMG_1334.jpg

nice wings magic!! :)

Good for you! 42kg??? omggggggg that's huge my friend!!

Don't worry, we're always gentle ;)

well we can all always be better magic. But you SHOULD be proud of your achievement! Awesome :)
Will be keen to see your progress ;)

wow mate huge transform. Coming from a scary light weight like that... wow. external struggle is probably the easiest. PM me if u wanna chat about it. Hats off to ya

my first pic so please dont flame.. its not really showin my lats but its all i have on hand btw its about 2 yrs old will update

138b08c0.jpg
Why the hell would we flame that???? Lookin good bloke, wouldn't mind seeing the progress pics if these are 2yrs old though.

Did you suffer a seizure in the middle of registering with Ausbb? What's going on with that user name? LOL