• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Someone said to me that doing full squats is bad...

kindred

"...cause it puts strain on ur lower back and arse some people end up blowing the guts out there arses..."

Does anyone know what the hell that means? Someone wrote those exact words in a reply to a question i had about why doing full squats was bad.

Does he mean that you poop your pants or maybe your but explodes cause of the pressure? I really have no idea. Any translators in the house?

no they are retarded, if you put something under your heals your posture will improve when you do ass 2 ground.

The guy's sentence structure and grammar alone would make me think he has no idea what he's talking about.

"...cause it puts strain on ur lower back and arse some people end up blowing the guts out there arses..."

Does anyone know what the hell that means? Someone wrote those exact words in a reply to a question i had about why doing full squats was bad.

Does he mean that you poop your pants or maybe your but explodes cause of the pressure? I really have no idea. Any translators in the house?

Any exercise like squat where you should be lifting heavy weight of course has the possibility to injury, like any exercise or sport in life. But done with correct form the squat is a great exercise for building up your body and strengthening your trunk.

Start off light, get used to doing them then add weight. Judge for yourself. They are perfectly fine using full range of movement.

No more needs to be said, used with correct form and manageable weight squats are king.

Yes. Why would you do that for. Use a block under your heals if you are having trouble with balance.

He would be talking about a rectal prolapse (don't google it!)

Sometimes happens to extreme lifters if they push hard out their ass.

or just use real good form, i learnt how to do em properly n never looked bak since... tho need weight belt for heavy weights.

He would be talking about a rectal prolapse (don't google it!)

Sometimes happens to extreme lifters if they push hard out their ass.

That sounds nasty. Is that sort of thing common or is it just the dudes lifting mass weight.

Not common (very rare), it's just the guys lifting insane weights and pushing out their intestines