• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steroids and potential benefits for injuries

Thymosin is terribly expensive
Taking diuretics is stupid
Deca is stupid. Why not take anytihng from a whole host of drugs that increase collagen? Deca is not some magic joint solution lol

Pardon my ignorance... I flicked across to your website and the studies I skimmed through for the above showed favourable results for diabetic mice? ... Was I reading this right?

Just trying to see how this ties in with my bastard shoulder?

Also, I believe a good point was raised on another thread - to clarify ; you're customers here in Australia have no trouble whatsoever getting their 'gear' through customs. I'm assuming that this is because your product is not what we would call true to form HGH?

Legal or not, no-one wants un-necesary attention brought to themselves.
all peptides are 100% legal and we have no problem with any customs in any country.

HGH on the other hand are illegal in many countries including the USA . but our lab is authorized to manufacture HGH for export only to countries were it is legal.

Thymosin is terribly expensive
Taking diuretics is stupid
Deca is stupid. Why not take anytihng from a whole host of drugs that increase collagen? Deca is not some magic joint solution lol

Possibly, but burning elbows, sore knees and fcuked shoulders aren't much smarter.
I would never recommend gear to anyone, infact I would disscourage it, its a choice they have make on their own.
To answer the question though, its is a Yes, Deca worked extermely well on my injured joints for a surprizely long period too and to top it off, the shoulder has not played up since.

Magic joint solution = No
Has it worked well on joints = Yes

Highly likely Oni.
There was this stuff called "repair" I think (could be wrong about the name was 20+ years ago) I havent seen it around for a long time, is it still around? under a different name maybe?

hgh is your best bet- hgh helps regenerate all the bodies cells and aids in recovery... deca is good and so is test, but nothing beats HGH and you dont need a lot... 3-4 iu per day