• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

struggle to eat enough

Could you sum it up briefly? (what you believe)

I'm looking at a few articles on "Natural Hormonal Enhancement Rob Faigin / Nutrient Timing by Ivy"... I dont believe what anyone says anymore in bodybuilding.... I'll just give things a go to see if they work.

It seems even if something does work to an extent someone else will feel the need to write an article on why it doesnt at some point. This person gets a whole bunch of followers who didnt like what the original person said and they teach the next generation.

Have you read Carb Nite. Sort of explains it, found it intersting reading.

Thinking I will give it a run in the new year :)

Onc eyou tea upon nutrientiming and understand the science behind it you can see how it would work and make a difference. It's all about hormonal responese and manipulating insulin to your advantage.

Oni probably has a diffent spin on it, try it out and see what works for you,

I find it interesting meal timing has worked for Oni.

I used to believe I must 'consume a protein shake within one hour of training' - 'eat in the golden hour' etc.

Then everyone here told me it was bullshit so I didn't bother about it.

Now a lot of people are having good results off CBL and different meal timing. I've tried saving carbs till post workout recently - is this the essence of it? I have 1 slice of bread for breakfast and lunch (rest protein). Then I have my carbs post workout. Wonder if it will help.... I wouldn't be surprised if it does...

If you want to follow a CBL type idea lose the bread am and lunch IMO. But read the book, too hard for me to explain it.

I've still not read Carb Nite
I know I should and also check out the references
But Kiefer's writing style, it just annoys me so fucking much

I'll read it tomorrow and post up a review maybe

I've still not read Carb Nite
I know I should and also check out the references
But Kiefer's writing style, it just annoys me so fucking much

I'll read it tomorrow and post up a review maybe

Just read it unbiased man remember though its like 10 years old he hsd a good podcast today on garage warrior about his citations u hate about him too

I think I understand what you wrote
At least the citations I'll be able to read unbias and come to my own conclusions from them. Then I'll put them against what he is saying.

In CBL though, he said that you're most insulin sensitive in the morning then cited a study that showed the complete opposite. It was next level hilarious. And then recommended eating your carbs when you're most resistant to insulin? I didn't understand it at all really. The end product was right, kinda, but still very confusing lol

Fuck you're full of it Oni. You don't sight anything. How many times have you cut and paste huge chunks of other peoples shit passing them off as your own words.

What am I hating again? I don't get it.

I think I understand what you wrote
At least the citations I'll be able to read unbias and come to my own conclusions from them. Then I'll put them against what he is saying.

In CBL though, he said that you're most insulin sensitive in the morning then cited a study that showed the complete opposite. It was next level hilarious. And then recommended eating your carbs when you're most resistant to insulin? I didn't understand it at all really. The end product was right, kinda, but still very confusing lol

Reason why is you can eat the carbs at night and more of them is because your body cannot tolerate all of them with the load therefore you pass them off as heat, urinary and if your a douche and eat to many fat this podcast is a day old and covers everything u hve questiond

http://garagewarrior.com/a-physicist-take-on-nutrition-with-john-kiefer/

Copy and pasting shit is claiming it as my own?
lol, whatever Bazza, stay mad

Caino, I'll have to re-read the books and see what he cited. I'll check out the podcast as well

a good scholar should always cite their article of discussion (with web link if possible) in case of misrepresentation by the scholar's own summary. Also helps to portray one's self as humble rather than a know all.

Good point, but we should all post the link of any article discussed (if possible), me think.

I'm a fan of silverback though, and you when you post nice pics of females up to the Bella standard. Can good taste be counted as scholarship?

Last edited:
Copy and pasting shit is claiming it as my own?
lol, whatever Bazza, stay mad

Caino, I'll have to re-read the books and see what he cited. I'll check out the podcast as well

You seem to forget the endless Jamie Lewis cut and paste jobs with no references to anyone making it seem like they are your words. I think darkoz pulled you up on it multiple times.

You seem to forget the endless Jamie Lewis cut and paste jobs with no references to anyone making it seem like they are your words. I think darkoz pulled you up on it multiple times.

Yes I certainly did and the answer was that he couldn't be fucked citing every time he posts

0ni you crazy sumbitch

so which is more important 0ni? nutrient timing or drug timing? or both are just as important for you?

funny that you attribute your massif gainz to just meal timing :D

back on topic..
1 pack of timtams a day = approx. 1kg BW per week :D

Is that how he improved so quickly?

I ate a pack of tim tams per day for a brief period. 109 calories each one if remember right.

Like scotch fingers best now. I think 88 calories each, but don't have too many these days.