• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Super Greens

Yep! Sure do!!
I rate it highly, unfortunately the Supp I was taking got way too expensive and when I tried to find a substitute, I could never find anything as good as Nutra Organics Super Greens + Reds.

I am using BN's Green Fusion at the moment. I feel healthy every time I down one of these things first thing in the morning, perhaps its green colour and earthy sweet taste has something to do with it.

The Green Supreme Fusion is an interesting product and I am curious to try it, just to see what effect the 'Life Extension & Free Radical Cell Scavenging' complex matrix will have on my day.

I had some random sample the other day. At the beginning it tasted ok, by the end I was well and truly over it.

I'll stick to eating veggies I think.

Cant stand the taste of spirulina!
Don't want to sound too critical on the whole super green supps but I just eat vegies.
Handful of kale, spinach etc in my morning shake does the trick.

This is a great product. I started using this product before one month, At first I didn't notice much of a difference, but after the second week I felt more energy and overall good health.

Ive tried a few, this is the best one in taste and nutrition profile i have found

Tastes like a grape cordial

Green Supreme Fusion 316.5g by SAN

Anyone bother with these?

Not sure it would do anything, a serving of 10 grams contains

1 gram sugar
3 grams fiber
2 grams protein
1.2 grams sea weed, rice bran, etc etc
0.7 grams of veggie blend

A single piece of sushi would have more of all of the above.

Not sure it would do anything, a serving of 10 grams contains

1 gram sugar
3 grams fiber
2 grams protein
1.2 grams sea weed, rice bran, etc etc
0.7 grams of veggie blend

A single piece of sushi would have more of all of the above.

I agree with mick on this. A very small serve of veg will give equivalent benefit.

You really need to be smashing these "mixed" green/veggie/superfood products to be getting much out of them - if you are really keen I would buy some of the ingredients individually and get a good amount/serve.

I also cbf eating veggies.

Just ordered some macro greens. Bit pricey, but I figure I should be at least trying to get some of that chit into me.

You would probably have to be eating 10-20 servings of most of those supergreens products daily to get close to eating a few hundred grams of veggies.

I also cbf eating veggies.

Just ordered some macro greens. Bit pricey, but I figure I should be at least trying to get some of that chit into me.

I am not a huge fan of veggies - unless they are covered in some form of cheese - but lately I have been eating alot of green beans and snow peas - I have been roasting them with some oil, salt, pepper and different herbs - really good - but you eat 2x-3x the amount than if they were just boiled - even the Mrs eats them and she never eats veggies.

For those that don't like veggies, slow cooker meals are a great way to get a heap in. Bolognese, chili, stroganoff ect are a great way to and you can put kilos of veggies in there.

These things are about $60 for 20 serves. Seriously!

Fark me, I can't believe anyone dislikes veggies that much to pay that amount. That is about 3 weeks for worth of veggie shopping for me.

Veggies taste is in the preparation.

I love veggies especially the traditioannly hated ones, my favourits are brussel sprouts, cauliflower, carrots, pumpking, sweet potato, asparagus not a fan of broccoli but we do have it about twice a week and if you roast it it's not bad.

Peas, lentils etc (legumes really rather than veggies) are not bad if prepped right and not used excessively, adding herbs makes a huge difference.

Then once the veggies are getting on a bit in the fridge we usually make a slow cooked meal, throw in a kilo of beef, all the veggies left in your fridge and a hand full of onions and herbs, some spices like salt and pepper into the slow cooker and walk away, great boost of energy/vitamins/taste etc in that meal.

Well, fruit & vegies are getting rather expensive at the shops. $6 a cauliflower $3.60 cucumber $10 for tiny punnet of blueberries etc, I nearly passed out looking at the docket on the way home. I eat a LOT of salads and stir fries so it's costing as much as meat is these days. The joys of living in the most expensive city hey!

Veggies taste is in the preparation.

I love veggies especially the traditioannly hated ones, my favourits are brussel sprouts, cauliflower, carrots, pumpking, sweet potato, asparagus not a fan of broccoli but we do have it about twice a week and if you roast it it's not bad.

Peas, lentils etc (legumes really rather than veggies) are not bad if prepped right and not used excessively, adding herbs makes a huge difference.

Then once the veggies are getting on a bit in the fridge we usually make a slow cooked meal, throw in a kilo of beef, all the veggies left in your fridge and a hand full of onions and herbs, some spices like salt and pepper into the slow cooker and walk away, great boost of energy/vitamins/taste etc in that meal.

totally agree. Baked with some herbs on top, they all taste good IMO.

If I'm lazy and CBF I'll just nuke and add some herbs/sauces and still good.
[MENTION=10084]Jungman[/MENTION]; just got to buy the stuff on special. It all rotates anyway. Cauli was $2 yesterday, broc for $2/kg. The week before they were expensive but beans were cheap so I get them that week. Pumpkin seems to be damn cheap year round though. Bulk food volume, minimal cals and minimal $. Perfect plate filler IMO :)

Sure thing [MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION]; forraging thru different shops is the way to save these days and have the resolve to just get specials only. They're still making money off us anyway, so I avoid paying full price whenever I could.. except for the time when I was craving cauliflower fried rice chronically!

Ive been eating more vegies then meat lately, Usually my meals were all about the meat with a side of veg, now its the other way around.

Bene loving this lately.

1kg Green beans
200G potato
3 cloves garlic
grated onion
all spice
Tin of tomatoes
Salt
cup of water
bit of chilli

Pressure cooker for 10 min.

Fucking delisshhhh