• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Supplement Companies desperately wanting customer loyalty?

L

-LJ-

I have received two orders.

One from Mr. Supplement and another from Supplement Plus. For my Mr. Supplement order I received a free Red Bak energy+protein drink free and a BSN 500ml shaker bottle from Supplement Plus.

It seems everyone is giving free items to increase their chances of customer loyality. This is a good thing for the consumer.

Have any of you also noticed freebies with your orders?

i got a bj

A blow job??

2chssn8.jpg

That's all I get too Shrek.

Although my last order did get a shaker. Man I have so many of those now that I don't want anymore!

That's all I get too Shrek.

Although my last order did get a shaker. Man I have so many of those now that I don't want anymore!

Guess what. My nice free BSN was thrown away because I think I dropped it and put a crack in it! :(

Aminoz sent me 4-5 freebies when I made my 1st order from them. that was nice :) but the bit that most impressed me was when Jay changed the store prices so that I would order from them and not another supplements company!!

i get a kick up the arse and told i am not serious. hence my recent lack of use of supplements and anger towards supp companies and suppliers.

Actually Katie, I remember getting a heap of freebies from Aminoz as well. I didn't even spend that much money!

Got an order from A1 Supplements today with no freebe. Oh well.

Got an order from A1 Supplements today with no freebe. Oh well.

I ended up having a bad experience with them sending me an order I asked them to cancel which they said they were going to. They ended up sending it then charging me restocking fee on top of the freight back I had to pay.

I recommend ProteinDirect.com.au to anyone and everyone. Best customer service ever! Good prices too!

First order from a company called Joesups i got a free shaker and a couple of samples, second order i got 4 samples. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick and prices were reasonable too:)

Gotta love freebies. We do practice giving them away regularly for customer satisfaction and loyalty. That is another reason why we also have free gifts for orders over $200, including the fitness tape, callipers and my book.

But hey if you guys have any idea's on how to improve the store services offered, I'm all ears!

getting a free sample or two with an order is pretty cool, it makes you feel like you got that little bit of extra value for your money

Gotta love freebies. We do practice giving them away regularly for customer satisfaction and loyalty. That is another reason why we also have free gifts for orders over $200, including the fitness tape, callipers and my book.

But hey if you guys have any idea's on how to improve the store services offered, I'm all ears!

Hello,

Just my preference. But I think the product categories on the website should be listed down the side and not as a drop down menu. Also the store link up the top should be first next to the home link, as at the moment Personal Training is before the Store link. :)

Hello,

Just my preference. But I think the product categories on the website should be listed down the side and not as a drop down menu. Also the store link up the top should be first next to the home link, as at the moment Personal Training is before the Store link. :)

Great idea's - thanks for the feedback! Most appreciated and I'll take this on board.