• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Supplement question

krayon

I get most of my protein from soild foods such as beef,chicken,tuna etc. But im just curious because today I was at a store looking at protien but they only had the TRUE MASS 2kgs for 100 bucks but then i read it needs 3 scoops then i looked over at ON whey 100% which only needs one which was alot cheaper in the long run, so more value for money wise, i was at first tempted to buy it. But if I do go on the GOMAD would I still need supplements to gain more mass? Im currently at a cross road.

How much more protein would you want drinking 4 gals of milk per day along with whole food?

True Mass is loaded with cheap carbs, don't touch.

Ah okay, i was lookin at it just looks cheap imo. Well I need on average aleast 23g of protein from meals, milk who knows, so thinking 2-3 glasses. But drinking warm milk will be a pain at school ._. but i heard the water gallon works also?

Why do you want to drink warm milk? are you 2 years old? haha :)

Not sure what you mean by "the water gallon works also?" .. ????

Ah, I don't just I cant leave my milk in my locker when im cooking in class, it would warm up. Umm with the water, my friend mentioned he drinks something " litres" of water a day to gain weight plus his diet.

Drinking excess water will not make you put on weight. It can actually be detrimental to your health.

Do you not have access to a fridge where you can keep Milk? What about a cold bag or something to keep it in or an esky?

I had a Sample of ON 100% whey sent to me and I have yet still to try it. Its banana flavour..mmm,
Where do you buy the ON protein powder from? Ive looked everywhere and cant find it!

All online stores stock it Angie. It is probably the most popular Protein around. ON stands for Optimum Nutrition if it helps.

Josh I looked around online, but cant find it. I must be blind. I knew what it stood for, but finding it is another factor.

I tried the banana flavour sachet of the optimum nutrition gold and it was soooo nice. TASTED SO MUCH LIKE A BANANA SMOOTHY. Could get addictive..lol

Thanks for the link JOSH. I cant seem to find the banana flavor anywhere..damn

Banana Flavour only comes in 5lb bag and not in the 10lb bag I am pretty sure.

Thanks Josh and LJ...

LJ..theres the banana one....lol thanks.:)

I got a small banana sachet sent to me when I purchased something online and I tried it tonight and loved it. I will buy it..thanks

Thanks Josh and LJ...

LJ..theres the banana one....lol thanks.:)

I got a small banana sachet sent to me when I purchased something online and I tried it tonight and loved it. I will buy it..thanks

I am on my first tub of ON 100% and I love it. I got the Mocha Cuppacino flavor and its so much better than my Redbak cookies and cream protein I had before.