• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

supplements to help with digestion

Alpha Moth

How are effective are sups to help me digest lactose and gluten? I got no idea if it's the oats or milk that make me fart/shit/gas.

And how much is it? If it's really expensive I just might start stuffing my face with more meat.

do those digestive supplements work? would it help my missus who gets upset stomach/cramps etc quite frequently after eating food? would it in turn help her lose a bit of weight? she only needs to lose 4 more kgs but its sticking... cheers.

not me mate, my missus. i eat clean. she eats pretty clean too, still has troubles though.

Maybe she is intolerant to foods she doesn't know she is intolerant too? (ask nOObs - he is intolerant to over 30 foods he never knew he was)

Maybe do a food intolerant test?

Last edited:
Eating clean doesn't have much to do with foods that are making you sick ( intolerance)

yeah i know, thats my point/query. she eats pretty clean and still has troubles and was wondering if those digestive supps work lol
where would you go to get one of those tests? cheers.

Anyone got some breakfast tips for bulking that doesn't contain oats or milk? My skin seems to be better without milk too. I was thinking of just taking those pills, but I don't think it's healthy in general to eat stuff that makes me feel like shitting and having gas.

For the rest of my day I was thinking maybe 500g of minced beef with rice or so.

Then lunch 200g chicken breast, with rye bread.

IS there anything bad about eating so much meat?

Need more tips lol

Better i think... I cant eat beef at the moment.

I put alot of herbs and spices in mine.. I love it.

it is cheaper than beef, we have also starting eating it, more often

Tastes better, if slightly over cooked, a bit brown around the edges ( gets that kebab chicken flavour)

almost dont know the difference in spagehetti

makes very tatsy rissoles

even nachos are great with it.

I dont think it is as lean as say heart smart beef however.

it is cheaper than beef, we have also starting eating it, more often

Tastes better, if slightly over cooked, a bit brown around the edges ( gets that kebab chicken flavour)

almost dont know the difference in spagehetti

makes very tatsy rissoles

even nachos are great with it.

I dont think it is as lean as say heart smart beef however.

Yeah I brown all my mince cant eat in any other way..

just got 4kg of it today at 7.89 a kilo..

wonder what ill do it with it lol. not too fussy about it, i just might mix it with rice and eat it straight up

anyone know the nutritional facts of turkey mince cooked?

Last edited: