• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

T Boosters??

J

Jimaxe

Hi All...

Im new to the forum, can someone explain the difference between lowering estrogen and boosting testosterone??

I have been lifting on and off for 6-7 years, but wanting to get more serious and loose a bit of fat around the stomach/love handles.

Might be a straight forward answer, just looking for somewhere to start.

Cheers

IMO they don't do anything even for those who do have low T. Therefore, I also recommend 20+ rep squats :)

I've tried both Beast super test and GHP T-Bomb II and I can honestly say that Beast super test works, not so sure about T-Bomb II though.
Also, make sure your diet is in check and that your getting enough sleep at night.

If you want to boost test, use test. Its not rocket science.

Everything else will, on the most part, be a waste of money.

The only thing that will significantly increase your test (apart from test) is your training; and even then you're just reducing the dent training has on your test production. For some reason I find I get harder morning wood after upper body days than lower body days, whether or not this has anything to do with test produced afterwards idk

D-Aspartic Acid works, give it a shot. Usually dosed 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, but can be dosed continually.

That maybe the most credible thing CP has said in regards to supplements. :)

Until there is a decently construed human study I'd say don't waste your money, ensure you are getting adequate fat (esp saturated fats) and use test if you levels are low.

IMO, unless your getting 10-20nmol, i wouldnt bother.

Focus less on this shit, and more on training.

And in that study, Im pretty sure the subjects have low test.
Going off the numbers in the study cited, they have low test. And you are correct the 'increase' they got was noting to be excited about.

With that said a 2 week study on something like that is worthless IMO.

Will increasing saturated fats add unwanted weight?? What type of foods do u suggest?