• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tasty patries

Where have they gone???

My local woolies has either moved them to a place I cannot find, or they don't sell em no mores!!!!???

[MENTION=12284]Swervyn-Ervyn[/MENTION]; I think [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; is hitting on you...

Sent from Pluto Space Station

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378717934460.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378717934460.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 47
Catchoftheday had an american-food sale a few weeks back and I stocked up on about 7 boxes of poptarts. 1 down so far :p

Poptarts are $10 a box!!!

My local $2 shop sells them for 3 boxes for $10 usually always seem to have heaps there, never seen anyone buy them, the other day they probably 200 boxes that had gone out of date and they were trying to give them away for $1 per box.:eek:

I think they would still be good in 100 years as there is nothing in there that could possibly go off or be digested by anything.:p

May be look at some of the $2 shops around.:)

I saw them at the Reject shop months back, but a friend who works there said they were imported and the ingredients were questionable. The nutritional panel had a sticker over the original Nutritional Panel that was printed on the box.
What gives?

The nutritional panel had a sticker over the original Nutritional Panel that was printed on the box.
What gives?

Usually done to comply with local standards. The US have their own format / standard and ours is slightly different even though most of the important things are still displayed on both.

Usually done to comply with local standards. The US have their own format / standard and ours is slightly different even though most of the important things are still displayed on both.

Ah cool! Thought they were hiding stuffs ;)

I saw them at the Reject shop months back, but a friend who works there said they were imported and the ingredients were questionable. The nutritional panel had a sticker over the original Nutritional Panel that was printed on the box.
What gives?

Yep thats the one.

Of course the ingredients are questionable they are pop tarts and imported from the US so full of stuff that we don't use here in Australia like HFCS and who knows what.

They stick a label over the nutritional panel as the one on there does not comply with Australian Rules like a lot of other imported stuff. I believe they are a 'grey import' that is they were not made to be exported, but were made to be consumed in the US, but someone must have bought them up cheap and send them overseas, probably a private importer.

Pretty sure there would be a sticker on there saying imported by......XYZ Imports or who ever imported them. Might have a look next time I go in there just out of interest.

It's all to hard...

I have a maintenance day today (on a 4-6week cut)

I'm gona ditch the difficulty of poptarts, and just eat half a cheesecake!!

Subway, protein brownie bar, chicken rice and naan bread

Then half a cheesecake

Haha, just go to the Reject shop and buy a crap load of pop tarts and eat away, six boxes for $20 last time I was in there.

May be ring around to different Reject Shops in your area to see who has them in stock.