• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tendon repair

clint1

Is there anything for tendon repair steroid or natural. Just had opp on elbow 2 weeks ago cut tricep to free up ulna nerve and debride medial epicondylitis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

HGH in combination with insulin
Dosage depends on age. No need to go above 10ui a day with insulin
HGH you'll want more if your younger and less if you're older. If you're under 25 then you'll probably need a good 8ui of HGH to see any results as natural levels are already very high. 40 and over 4ui a day is good. Split them up morning night same with the insulin and get a good meal with plenty carbs

Inflammation will be really fucking high as well, so you might want to take a naproxen once a day maybe an hour before you sleep. I find it gives me ulcers if I take it then lay down so I take it with my last meal of the day. For training keep it light and go for a maximum pump. You probably know how to get a pump but as a reminder it's low rest, high reps, low weight. If it hurts then do the opposite action and you'll get a pump still. I get real bad tendinitis in my triceps near the elbow and a few 100 rep sets with just the bar on curls fixes it right up. Just focus on getting as much blood in the are as possible without stressing it

Is there anything for tendon repair steroid or natural. Just had opp on elbow 2 weeks ago cut tricep to free up ulna nerve and debride medial epicondylitis

I was in a similar situation to you.
Had Achilles tendon, and tried nearly everything to get it to heal but wouldn't heal.

Stuff like ice, massage, neurofen is only a band aid situation.After 4 years of treatment I stopped treating it and it went away by itself.

Would steroids heal tendons.Jury is still out on that one.

Some possible treatments you can use is corticosteroid injection or try a new procedure called PRP injections (Platelet rich plasma)
PRP Injections - Platelet Rich Plasma Injections for Sporting Injuries

Thanks for that have already done the plasma thing and cortisone no response so opp was only thing left to do said surgeon. Herd a bit about ci 1295 and hexerallen. I don't like giving my self needles, creams and tabs I guess then

Oni
Hgh do you need to pct with that. Sorry never done steroids or the like but very interested

Oni
Hgh do you need to pct with that. Sorry never done steroids or the like but very interested

You don't need PCT no.
There is no way you're going to get the results you want without injecting.
CJC 1295 + Hexarelin will not give you the results you want.
I outlined what you need to do already lol

Just rest mate. 2 weeks out, you have a long time to go.
You can take GH and peptides etc, but they wont speed up the healing time of the tendon.
You can take rose hip oil tabs and chlorella tabs, which i did after my back surgery. They helped the cut heal well, but just let your injury heal as nature intended. If you take gear/peptides, you might get a false sense of the healing process & go fuck it up again...
just my 2 cents

TB500 will help with the inflamation, but natural pruducts like Emu oil and high doses of VitC help.

Any more info on the emu oil?
I have very low inflammation levels as I get bad, bad triceps tendinitis. Pretty much removed it with spices. Cardamom I find is best for me, I have a cardamom tea and a cup a day makes me have 0 tendon problems / dry joints

'HGH in combination with insulin
Dosage depends on age. No need to go above 10ui a day with insulin
HGH you'll want more if your younger and less if you're older. If you're under 25 then you'll probably need a good 8ui of HGH to see any results as natural levels are already very high. 40 and over 4ui a day is good. Split them up morning night same with the insulin and get a good meal with plenty carbs
'.

WTF, this is hilarious. A guy has an injury, and Oni goes straight to this.

I suppose he did ask for steroid advice, and wham, in steps the 'drug expertise' guru.

Last edited: