• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testosterone 10.8

I understand what your saying..

A friend of mine had a friend who did steroids no pct. I told him to convince him to go see a dr tell him what happened ( his test didn't restart ) . He finally went to seek help, what did the dr do? Put him on antidepressants...

W o w ... How ridiculous. Most here would be aware with Tyler hootan ( check spelling). The boy killed himself because of the very same problem.

Hormones are a dirty word, even when you have a problem it is very hard to get the help you need and deserve.

Kindred It is not simply these problems that are not investigated. It is basically anything that isnt diabeties , cancer, hypertension.

The thing that makes me mad isnt that fact they arnt treating me. Its that they are not even prepared to research the problem. Has anyone ever been with a doctor that has consulted their reference material? What are these people computers or something? Going in to see a doctor is like going into a supermarket they just scan stuff mindlessly. Ok thats my rant.

Mate their is a LOT if info out there, you can't expect them to have the bulk of their knowledge about most stuff at the front of their minds. My doctor is the best. If I bring up something an he's not sure, he looks it up. That's smart. Not doing it is stupid.

A friend of mine had a friend who did steroids no pct. I told him to convince him to go see a dr tell him what happened ( his test didn't restart ) . He finally went to seek help, what did the dr do? Put him on antidepressants...

W o w ... How ridiculous. Most here would be aware with Tyler hootan ( check spelling). The boy killed himself because of the very same problem.

That's disgusting.

Mate their is a LOT if info out there, you can't expect them to have the bulk of their knowledge about most stuff at the front of their minds. My doctor is the best. If I bring up something an he's not sure, he looks it up. That's smart. Not doing it is stupid.

You didnt understand his post properly.

He stated that he has not seen them research or look further into a topic.. Simply whatever they think of thats it.

You didnt understand his post properly.

He stated that he has not seen them research or look further into a topic.. Simply whatever they think of thats it.

That is correct I have never seen them look at any text books or anything. They just look at me and say oh your a fatty go lose some weight. Or hey Your depressed have some pills. They dont ask why am i over weight or why am i depressed. When I told him I exercised for over an hour everyday he was shocked but still didnt connect any dots.

The doctor wasnt even going to test my hormaes until I requested it and pushed. The thing that was not right was my hormones... Sorry if im being a broken record its just annoying thats all.

i got a form to go for blood test to get things checked. i jsut told the doc i want to get cortisol, test, e2 cholestrol, liver and thyroid function and all those things checked. he was bewildered why. i told him i want to know where im at and wants going on.. the clincher was telling him my family has history or high cholestrol and diabetes. when i mentioned that he was more willing to let me get a test and put onthe sheet to test hormone levels i requested. even better covered by medicare!

Off topic: Just started my TRT a few days ago as my latest test had only 5.8 test, my test will now be high 30's I've been told. HCG has been really hard to buy as of late so its not even an option at the moment.

Hormones are a dirty word, even when you have a problem it is very hard to get the help you need and deserve.

Kindred It is not simply these problems that are not investigated. It is basically anything that isnt diabeties , cancer, hypertension.

Tylers Dad is an idiot too! He has declared war on steroids and he barley even knows bro science.

Off topic: Just started my TRT a few days ago as my latest test had only 5.8 test, my test will now be high 30's I've been told. HCG has been really hard to buy as of late so its not even an option at the moment.

National shortage.

On shelf in 2 weeks.

I have four in my fridge now ;) Got an emergency supply. Can get more if you need them? Scott Street Pharmacy Toowoomba

I prefer the test anyway!!!

Nup, Taking a break to see if I can get the swimmers going again.

HCG 3 shots of 1500iu a week, for 6 weeks.

Seems a little stupid though after doing some research, not sure why he hasnt included clomid or something.

Ive been looking into HMG, it works on the FSH instead of LH like HCG. It seems to work A LOT better for sperm production.

Blood tests and another semen analysis in 3 weeks. It will be interesting to see how my e2 level is reacting to this HCG since im not using any Arimidex.

Are you planning children? Im only taking hcg to keep my nuts big atm. Ill just buy my nolva etc %&$%##% for when I finish

Last edited:
Lets not get too far off topic everything is all above board here no illegal activities :)

Watch those nipples sticky.. Unrelated from TRT i have gyno that needs to be sorted :( perhaps if drs listened sooner to my complaints of high e2 then i might of been able to avoid surgery.

Have you looked into surgery?

I see your lifts have improved a great deal since I was last on noobs. Well done dude. Looking solid.

Lets not get too far off topic everything is all above board here no illegal activities :)

Watch those nipples sticky.. Unrelated from TRT i have gyno that needs to be sorted :( perhaps if drs listened sooner to my complaints of high e2 then i might of been able to avoid surgery.

Everything is above board man, you should know that. Who in there right mind would use hCG as a P.E.D lol?
My sperm count is about 5% of what it should be, and my testosterone is 10nmol.

I'm watching the nipples man. I'm a little worried to tell you the truth, but if I run into any drama's the doc will sort me out.

Got retested today. Test 4.3, LH 2. Off to endroconologist again. Went 6 months ago, got a retest and it came back at 11 (was 4.4 2 weeks prior). He said, wait 6 months and see how it goes. Reason I first went was just because I was feeling very lethargic and just not waking up mentally until about midday. Need to get this shit sorted and hopefully I can make some more training gains.