• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testosterone 10.8

Got retested today. Test 4.3, LH 2. Off to endroconologist again. Went 6 months ago, got a retest and it came back at 11 (was 4.4 2 weeks prior). He said, wait 6 months and see how it goes. Reason I first went was just because I was feeling very lethargic and just not waking up mentally until about midday. Need to get this shit sorted and hopefully I can make some more training gains.

4 is an insanely low reading. If i had that id be freaking out. mine is 8 and im freaking out!

Could stress be the main cause of low test in some ppl? or are there other factors that need to be at play.

Yes and no...

Weak adrenals + stress = problems

Strong adrenals and proper corticosteroid function = resilience and good adaptation to stress so no problems.

It is a combination of genetics / dysfunction / lifestyle ... So each person has a different variation of each so it all needs to be addressed. Proper adrenal function allows us tocope withstress.

So if someone were to use caffeine everyday for yrs on end say between 100mg-500mg + live a stressful lifestyle this could cause problems? in regards to test?

So if someone were to use caffeine everyday for yrs on end say between 100mg-500mg + live a stressful lifestyle this could cause problems? in regards to test?

Very much so..

I Drank 2-3l coke day.

I can explan mOre later I'm in class on iPhone.

Yeah I cant understand how people consume the stuff they do and not gain weight. My diet is tame compared to most people damn genetics.

Thought this would be the place to ask this what should a 23yr olds FSH, LH and test be around if they eat right and weight regularly.
had some test done if anyone is interested;
FSH 19.8 U/L (1.5-13)
LH 8.8 U/L (2.0-10)
test 20.1 nmol/L (11.5-32.0)

Thought this would be the place to ask this what should a 23yr olds FSH, LH and test be around if they eat right and weight regularly.
FSH 19.8 U/L (1.5-13)
LH 8.8 U/L (2.0-10)

Better then mine that's for sure

At least it's better than someone's how low is your test gauchehabor? i know it doesn't look that bad at all but 20.1 at 23 seems low my GP says its all good what options do you have when your GP doesn't wanna hear it? do you just keep going to different GP's till you find some who cares enough to do something

your Lh and fsh are on the high end, but your test is fine mate.
No GP in their right mind would prescribe you anything to boost it.

At least it's better than someone's how low is your test gauchehabor? i know it doesn't look that bad at all but 20.1 at 23 seems low my GP says its all good what options do you have when your GP doesn't wanna hear it? do you just keep going to different GP's till you find some who cares enough to do something

I tested 12 first time and 2 second time. After running high dosage hcg for 6 weeks I tested 5. 12-25 is "normal" range so your well within that and won't qualify for trt. What I don't like about the whole "normal" range is that when I tested at 12 I was fit, lean and training 6 times a week including weights and football. Had I been sitting on my arse eating crap what would I have tested. The 2 was taken after I did a cycle of steroids and my body just wasn't recovering, having said that I was injured and didn't train once for three months so that could have effected my next test after the hcg.

FSH 19.8 U/L (1.5-13)
LH 8.8 U/L (2.0-10)

mine

FSH 3.0 IU/l
LH 1.9 IU/l
Prolactin 336 mlIU/i
Oestrodiol 103 pmol/l
Testosterone 25.8 nmol/l

27 years old

maybe n00bs can decipher all that

mine

FSH 3.0 IU/l
LH 1.9 IU/l
Prolactin 336 mlIU/i
Oestrodiol 103 pmol/l
Testosterone 25.8 nmol/l

27 years old

maybe n00bs can decipher all that

You take zinc? If not start get that e2 down to around 70. Will laso increase your test as well.

so eat oysters and zinc supplement?

ive got a cheap source of oysters $10 for ~40 of the buggers. not $15 for a tray of 12 at fish shops