• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Texas high school Spanish teacher Cristy Nicole Deweese posed naked for Playboy as te

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
A TEXAS high school teacher is under fire after students discovered she had posed nude in racy photos for Playboy. Cristy Nicole Deweese, 21, was 18-year-old uni student when she was featured as "Coed of the Month" in Playboy in 2011, the New York Daily News reports.
The saucy photos were taken before Ms Deweese became a Spanish teacher at the Rosie M Collins Sorrells high school in Dallas, her first teaching job. Ms Deweese has not be at school this week.
In behind the scenes video at the Playboy shoot, Ms Deweese tells the camera "I want to be a high school Spanish teacher" as she snacks on beef jerky.
The racy photos – including full frontal photos and images of Ms Deweese simulating lesbian sex and wearing Playboy bunny ears - are still online for her students to see.
"My butt looks great in jeans, panties or nothing," she told Playboy. "My legs are long. But my favourite thing about my body is my breasts. They're small, but real, nicely shaped, and I don't have to worry about back pain, bras, men staring or anything."
The images have caused a scandal at the high school, with the school district admitting they are unsure how to handle the situation and many parents divided over whether Ms Deweese should be fired.

[snip]
The Dallas School District says they are consulting lawyers and that it is "a grey area".
Debbie Ratcliffe, a Texas Education Agency spokeswoman, called it "a murky situation."
"It wasn’t an illegal activity, but it raises the question about whether that action violated the Educators’ Code of Ethics," Ms Ratcliffe told the Dallas Morning News. The code of ethics states that an educator must be "of good moral character".
Ms Deweese’s racy past has divided parents, with many slamming her as a bad role model for her students.
"Are her male 16 and 17 year-old students looking at her without picturing her nude?", a concerned parent told the Dallas Morning News.
"For the female students, is this someone they can respect as an educator, someone they can look up to?”, said another parent.

Texas high school Spanish teacher Cristy Nicole Deweese posed naked for Playboy as teenager | News.com.au

121989-cristy-nicole-deweese-teacher-playboy.jpg

120287-cristy-nicole-deweese-teacher-playboy.jpg

121993-cristy-nicole-deweese-teacher-playboy.jpg

Coed Cristy Nicole is One Sexy Hunter - YouTube

Dear concerned parent,

Her male students were already picturing her nude as were the male members of the faculty and she is also why Dad has started dropping little Johnny to school each day.

spanish class , the one class that no ditches , and all the blokes sit in the front row