• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Ausbb Forum Film

Jamie Lee Curtis as me? bahahahaha

I'm way more attractive and younger than that old ugly bat.

Indeed you are Viv!!!

I meant Jamie-Lee circa the pic I posted....she was still ssssssssmokin' hot then.

Ok? You got that straight? Calmed down now??

:D

I'm offended!!!!!!!!!

This is just too obvious of a set up Viv...I know what you're looking for....

ok, ok...I'll play along and deliver...

yoda.jpg

:D:D

Thankyou missy
I was thinking more like Paul Newman :D

I totally thought a younger Paul Newman for you too! :eek:

I gotta get to Adelaide! lol

It's on my bucket list of things to do before I die, a picture of me enjoying a cheeky beverage with 0ni & Naughty :D

Indeed you are Viv!!!

I meant Jamie-Lee circa the pic I posted....she was still ssssssssmokin' hot then.

Ok? You got that straight? Calmed down now??

:D

This is just too obvious of a set up Viv...I know what you're looking for....

ok, ok...I'll play along and deliver...

View attachment 4591

:D:D

LOL but I'm still offended. Outta here now.

PS she was never smokin' hot. ewwww :-(

Last edited:
I totally thought a younger Paul Newman for you too! :eek:

I gotta get to Adelaide! lol

It's on my bucket list of things to do before I die, a picture of me enjoying a cheeky beverage with 0ni & Naughty :D

* the three of us meet in Adelaide, for some reason Oni insists on drinks at the Mars Bar, says he knows one of the bartenders who owes him a favour.*

- Bella - ZOMG! I'm totally wetting my pants being here in Adelaide with you two, Oni, you're a little munchkin, I just want to pat your head and say there there you beautiful little darling!

- Oni - th-thanks

- Bella - So tell me all about your fantastico life Oni, I want to hear every delicious detail!

- Oni - I'm training for a comp

*And with that Oni gets up from his chair and starts walking away*

- Bella - Hey Oni you little munchkin, where are you going?!

- Oni - I'm in the middle of my hundred sets of Krok Rows

- Darko - Who was that masked man?

* the three of us meet in Adelaide, for some reason Oni insists on drinks at the Mars Bar, says he knows one of the bartenders who owes him a favour.*

- Bella - ZOMG! I'm totally wetting my pants being here in Adelaide with you two, Oni, you're a little munchkin, I just want to pat your head and say there there you beautiful little darling!

- Oni - th-thanks

- Bella - So tell me all about your fantastico life Oni, I want to hear every delicious detail!

LOL.

and later theres a threesome.

- Oni - th-thanks

Oi! :mad:

First of all, I never say 'ZOMG' in real life! :rolleyes:
Secondly, I would never use the term 'munchkin' Wtf! lolol
Thirdly, Bella says 'there there'???? I'm not 79 fucking years old! :p

So that just blows apart your little script right thar. And 0ni would not be doing krok rows, he would be doing finger curls brah :D

And I would have to be exceedingly drunk! lol

threesome??? Pffft, neither of you could keep up with me :D:p

Finally, please put some thought into 'why' 0ni focus's on finger curls :eek:

I'm just gonna leave that out there for ya.....nuff said! lolol