• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

the greatest bodybuilder ever. please watch

awol

Sorry if you have already seen this guys, just posted it for a bit of a lol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KecmysuUq4[/ame]

Last edited:
It's funny but how pissed off would you be if you were actually there to compete and he was taking the attention away from your moment. These guys bust their arse training and cut down and the crowd is cheering on some guy who dosn't know what a deadlift is.

3:08 "What an idiot!"

Seriously this guy has no idea and no shame. I wonder what he would think of himself if he ever saw this vid.

I honestly think he just ruined that for all the guys that worked their butt's off to get on that stage. And some whom it may have taken alot of courage to get up there he's just mocked. I wouldn't be happy if that happened to me.

I completely agree man. Like I said in my first post these guys would have been building up for the contest for years and to have some $&@$head there taking away the spotlight I think is unfair to them. Imagine if some guy wore a panda suit onthe 100m at the olympics? Same sort of thing lol who came first again???

Yeah definitely easy to initially have a bit of a laugh at, but then like its been said, those other guys train their a$$' off and to have some ass clown get up there taking the pi$$ out of their hard work, would get to you..

I don't understand? you said 'have you seen this guy? bit of a lol' but I see about 5 faggots on stage prancing around with a spray tan to pop music. What gives?

You do yourself no favours Oli calling some guys on stage faggots, just shows how shallow and low you really are..

Just because a BB contest is not your cup of tea does not mean they are faggots for entering a contest that they worked bloody hard for.

You may hold yourself in high esteem, but beleive me you have little shown nothing to warrant any respect.

Didn't you disappear once?????

ITV - a bunch of thugs mocking someone whilst simultaneously watching guys in g strings dancing around to J-Lo. Forest for the trees shrek.

having personally done the diet to get to 6% before. I can say 95% of the guys on here wouldn't have a chance of sticking to it.

6 weeks of no carbs/low fats/just chicken would do most heads in.

They look like fags in g-strings prancing around.. which i agree is sometimes comical. :)

But the road to looking like that is nothing funny and this is where the admiration and respect comes in.

Anybody can bulk.. Not everybody can diet. :cool:

backrear1.jpg

Well, one of my favourite BB of all time was gay.
Meet Bob Paris.
For a gay man he had an awesome physique.

bp8906paris.jpg

They look like fags in g-strings prancing around.. which i agree is sometimes comical. :)

But the road to looking like that is nothing funny and this is where the admiration and respect comes in.

Don't get me wrong, my man crush with zyzz and supaturk (I'll be bringing them here these holidays btw) is considerable, but I'm not the one laughing at the fail guy.

Everything sport has its assholes, but videos like that or a trip to any fitness first to meet the broskis will tell you that bodybuilding has a way of attracting the worst of them.