• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Pump

skywalker21

I have only ever got the pump once and that was years ago. Am I not working hard enough ? Do you peeps on here enjoy the pump ?

This is a workout I did in a hotel once and it gave me an amazing pump:

Grab a pair of dumbbells and begin performing dumbbell bench presses. Pick a weight that will cause you to go to failure at around 20 reps. After the 20th rep, set the weights down, count to 10, pick the dumbbells up again and press them until you can’t press anymore. Set them down, count to 10, pick them up and press them as many times as you can again. Reduce the dumbbells by around 5kg and do as many reps as you can. Set them down, count to 10, and do it again.

Grab a pair of dumbbells for seated laterals that will cause you to reach failure at 20 reps. Set them down, count to 10, and go to failure again. You will be cheating some, and your shoulders will be burning, but so what? Just do it. At failure, set them down, count to 10, and go again, as many reps as you can. Now don’t set them down—bring them to your shoulders and press them for as many as you can. At failure, set them down and take a pair of lighter dumbbells (most likely 5kg lighter, but it varies), and press them to failure. Set them down, count to 10 and press the to failure again.

Triceps are next. Take a dumbbell that, once again, will cause failure at 20. Sit on a bench and hold the dumbbell behind your head for triceps extensions. After around 20 reps, set it down, take a lighter dumbbell and do as many reps as you can. Leave.

One does not simply walk after russian leg day.
hahaha funny you mention that, after my trip to the gym with my mate, i made his squat to depth and pushed him harder then he normally trains. was only a quick session, an hour tops. after about 3 ins in the car he struggled to get out, we got subway. he went to work. about 30 mins later i got a text from him saying that he needed help to get out of his chair. MUHUHAHAHAHAHA

lower back pump is the worst
since lifting i've started getting it during sex as well
prop only downside to lifting