• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] "The Shore" thread.

Think Iam going to wait till the season is over and get my mate to download it all at once and watch it....

I suck at downloading shit...I have no idea what the fuck im doing lol

Lol no need to download Joel,

you just click play and sit back and watch it.

Total newb at this...do you just select the ep, then it take you to another page and select, play now? seems to take me to a random advertising page, or do you select a domain?? or the stream in HD now??

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry :p

Edit - cant do much coz Iam at work...but will watch when I get home!

Might indulge in a Jersey Shore catch up marathon this weekend.. shortly followed by a Geordi Shore mara

I lost interest when Ronnie and Sam started all their BS

Total newb at this...do you just select the ep, then it take you to another page and select, play now? seems to take me to a random advertising page, or do you select a domain?? or the stream in HD now??

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry :p

Edit - cant do much coz Iam at work...but will watch when I get home!

You click that episode you want to watch , then you find the link with the highest % success. You click that and there should be a human verification button in the middle. Just click that and it will continue on to the video.

A few other pages will open up during the process, just close all of them.

Watch series generally has the best quality streams behind icefilms.info.

haha joel.

i found this one thats good - Watch Geordie Shore online free on Tv-links

click season 2 episode, scroll down a bit select putlocker or sockshare they are good. click to play in new window

You click that episode you want to watch , then you find the link with the highest % success. You click that and there should be a human verification button in the middle. Just click that and it will continue on to the video.

A few other pages will open up during the process, just close all of them.

Watch series generally has the best quality streams behind icefilms.info.

Cheers gorilla juice heads

man im starting to think all this georgie shore shaggin is faked!!! The chicks ALL fall outta bed with their knickers still on. don't tell me it hasnt boosted its ratings, im glued to see whats next haha.

i mean i know its still doable, but very uncomfy, and for it to happen so frequently... skeptic tin foil hat on...

man im starting to think all this georgie shore shaggin is faked!!! The chicks ALL fall outta bed with their knickers still on. don't tell me it hasnt boosted its ratings, im glued to see whats next haha.

i mean i know its still doable, but very uncomfy, and for it to happen so frequently... skeptic tin foil hat on...

I totally have not noticed that lol....will have to keep a closer eye next time...I know if Iam really ready to rock and roll and cant wait then the pants stay on...both her and mine lol

Normally go round to my mates to watch it...he downloads it....but hes at the Canberra Show tonight ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so i'll have to wait till tomoz to watch it.....

Better not enter this thread after tonight so I can watch it 1st lol

lol at 30 for a shirt.

new episode should be online tonight. yeah buddy.

joel since your computer illiterate - use this site below, should be a few more hours before links show up though. Use the putlocker one as thats usually the best.

JERSEY SHORE S05E08 - Surprise Party - Watch Movies Online For Free on TubePlus

Cheers bro! - might just wait for tomoz when my mate can chuck it on a usb and I can watch it on the tv with the gf :p

I'll get beaten if I watch it without her lol