• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] "The Shore" thread.

didnt know you fellas actually dedicated a thread to JS lol
all the people from geordie shore are actually going to be at my work on monday keen to hit on vicky or atleast get a photo with her

Nice, make sure you say 'mortal'. That'll be enough 'banter' to get the girls knickers wet.

Make sure you post said photos in this thread as well.

I think the first two seasons where realish but as the the show was making some people money, not to mention the cast it started to become more scripted, if not completely scripted. The Mike vs Ron fight was very tame, maybe a little to tame.

I dont really think Ronnie and his girl are really together at all.

just watched the episode.. was way better than last weeks episode. I sort of wished at the end Mike didn't ring unit up, everyone will just hate him again.

just watched the episode.. was way better than last weeks episode. I sort of wished at the end Mike didn't ring unit up, everyone will just hate him again.

U can sort of understand where he is coming from though...like if you watch all the seasons he never reallly does anything wrong besides tell the truth to ppl and ppl dont like him for that....u can see how it would get frustrating when hes trying to be nice and they are still sort of like wtf is this dude doing..

Been watchin season 4 over the last few days....its crap....def the worst season....it should just be called "snooki and Jionni Shore" - however you spell snookis bf's name...its all it seems to be about...

Agreed.. Season 1 or 2 was the best im thinking. This season isn't too bad though but a few things have to play out before it gets better.

Agreed.. Season 1 or 2 was the best im thinking. This season isn't too bad though but a few things have to play out before it gets better.

This season is abit of a slow starter...what ep are we upto this friday? 5-6 I think and nothing has really happened yet...I sorta hope Mike tells Unit to tell Jionni..coz she did fuck Mike you can tell with how she reacts and it would get frustrating when your telling the truth (Mike) and eveyone just thinks your talking shit...

From watching season 4 though...this is the season where ppl started to hate Mike...he started to lose his mind abit lol....

l think its up to 5th ep. Yeah i'd like to see her get put in her place to be honest.

Yeah, he wen't weird after the fight really when he started thinking he was a TKD black belt going to 'kick' everyone. you knew.

ive got nothing to do today so im going to watch jersey shore season 1, havent seen it yet. i started on episode 9 season 2 of jersey shore lol.

Wow mike and Sammi had something in the first episode..they hate eachother now.

ive got nothing to do today so im going to watch jersey shore season 1, havent seen it yet. i started on episode 9 season 2 of jersey shore lol.

Wow mike and Sammi had something in the first episode..they hate eachother now.

Yea def start from the start mate...

They love eachother, hate eachother, love eachother, hate eachother....its the worst on and off relationship ive ever seen lol....