• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The ultimate supplement

Vman

So speaking to a few friends of mine the other day and the topic of supplements came up.
One of the blokes asked the guy who was clearly a cut above the rest of us what supplements he recommends.
His answer stunned a few of the blokes when he said his main supplement was a timer and stop watch.
With puzzled looks on their faces they asked what he was on about.
His answer was quite simple, set your timer for 2 and a half hour intervals, every time the alarm goes off go to the kitchen and eat. The best vitamins and minerals you can get are from your fruits, veg, meats, poultry and nuts.
His answer was so simple yet effective.
Just a bit of food for thought.

That's just being silly.
Food has it's place in weight training so do supplements.
If you choose not to use them good for you, but don't make as if it's a catastophe if you do use them or I am better than you because I don't use supplements and eat food every 2.5hrs.
Give me a break please.

Stopwatch and timer are not supplements anyway, they are inanimate objects.
Inanimate | Define Inanimate at Dictionary.com
+ 1 Shrek

Was more aimed at motivating people.
Getting them to see that supplements aren't the most important thing and that food intake is more important then them.

I think it does the reverse.
If taking a supplement motivates some one to train more, harder or train at all it can't be that bad, granted supplements cannot replace a well balanced diet,

Cheers.