• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

This $hit is REAL!

iirc a certain someone basically posted a gigantic picture of an inside out anus (in multiple threads, if I am remembering correctly) and is still among us.

That was me mate, I agree it wasn't the most pleasant pic but jeez lighten up, it was just meant as a slightly provocative stir. When you say multiple threads, it was just 2, there was no intention to bombard the forum with it.

I'm shocked that you think that's ban-worthy....did you see that homo sex act pic recently? that was 100 times more offensive in my book but I took it as a laugh and never dreamt of thinking the guy should be banned.

Lighten up folks... are we at a ladies bingo night or what?

That was me mate, I agree it wasn't the most pleasant pic but jeez lighten up, it was just meant as a slightly provocative stir. When you say multiple threads, it was just 2, there was no intention to bombard the forum with it.

I'm shocked that you think that's ban-worthy....did you see that homo sex act pic recently? that was 100 times more offensive in my book but I took it as a laugh and never dreamt of thinking the guy should be banned.

I didn't mention your name for a reason. Two is multiple. I also didn't say anything about it being worthy of a ban.

Meatspin is as old as the internet and I've seen much worse. It was also linked, not loaded up/cached as a picture is.

The only reason I brought it up was as a comparison to what Oliver got up to and the punishment/enforcement aspect.

So yeah, I'll get on with my bingo now if that's cool with you? :D

It raises the question of what you can get banned for on AusBB, I don't even know. Derkaderka is the only I've noticed being banned before, and that was just outright expletive-laden insults to mods. Is that all it takes....I need to know for when I'm in a kamikaze mood and wanna go out in style.

Again..I pic here or there I'm cool with, but creating a second account for the sole purpose of trolling is bullshit.

Cry me a fucking river everyone for fuck's sake.

It raises the question of what you can get banned for on AusBB, I don't even know. Derkaderka is the only I've noticed being banned before, and that was just outright expletive-laden insults to mods. Is that all it takes....I need to know for when I'm in a kamikaze mood and wanna go out in style.

What about certain Mods insulting/belittling forum members about how much they lift e.g. a few pages back! imo more offencive and less productive then trolling.

What about certain Mods insulting/belittling forum members about how much they lift e.g. a few pages back! imo more offencive and less productive then trolling.
That's just Markos. If the other mods found that offensive, he would never have been made a mod. I mean he was just about banned a few times here, but that was back in the old days before bodybuilding and strength training got split into separate forums, before ausbb.com became ptc.com...

Ah, nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Can we not hijack jonnie's thread anymore. I have re-instated Oliver as long as he behaves.

Have the guts to say my name big fella lol

Sorry I insulted your girlfriend

Did you read EVERY comment?

I went to a different gym last night, I did deadlifts then I tested out my lock out strenght (Rack Pulls) since i havnt done them in a couple of months I worked up to 260 it felt good, Then I meet 2 people and by chance they both had poped discs in there backs doing deadlifts, they were novice lifters obviously they went heavy too
soon and 1 said he cant do deadlifts anymore.

Then I thought to myself that was me 3 years ago a novice lifter and i too did some risky lifts with a nice round back but I guess i was lucky enough to do any damage,
Now days my training is so much better you dont need to max out every week to get stronger just good hard working sets.