• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

This $hit is REAL!

C&P said:
4) HE ESPOUSES SAFE TRAINING.
What the fuck should be safe about training? If one’s life is not in imminent peril, where’s one’s motivation to lift a given weight? Furthermore, what the fuck is fun about being safe? What kid likes to wear a helmet when he rides a bike? What person likes to drive at or below the posted speed limit? What person likes watered-down alcohol? What person wants to box their friends wearing adequate protective gear? I’ll tell you who- desperately boring, testosterone-deficient, slack-jawed pussies who fear innovation, vibrance, and anything interesting, and who wouldn’t know a good time if ten topless, big-tittied sluts in micro-mini jean skirts awakened them from a dead sleep with the promise of 6 weeks of nonstop oral pleasure and drunken fisticuffs. The type of person who’s favorite color is beige and thinks that Barry Manilow is acceptable music to fuel a lifting session. You know who doesn’t like safe training? Anyone who wants to win a lifting competition, succeed in life, snap necks and cash checks, bend a chick over the counter at Denny’s in front of a bevy of startled onlookers and then smile for the camera phones clicking away while wondering the name of the chick he’s penetrating. Angry, misanthropic, tattooed and goateed people who think that Godsmack is easy-listening music and who could total elite without gear, half asleep, and recovering from the flu, that’s who. Both safety and Stuart McRobert can go fuck themselves.

Brb, not wearing a helmet on my bike because I'm hardcore.

Furthermore, what the fuck is fun about being safe? What kid likes to wear a helmet when he rides a bike? What person likes to drive at or below the posted speed limit? What person likes watered-down alcohol? What person wants to box their friends wearing adequate protective gear? I’ll tell you who- desperately boring, testosterone-deficient, slack-jawed pussies who fear innovation, vibrance, and anything interesting

the guy has a good point

Remember the fuss when I posted the video of Rory trap bar pulling 287kg.

I thought you guys were going to get me arrested.

Get off it. Deadlifting with a rounded lower back doesnt make you look hardcore just downy, not unlike this 5'4 fag with small man syndrome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
cb64f125-6760-e9a7.jpg

Get off it. Deadlifting with a rounded lower back doesnt make you look hardcore just downy, not unlike this 5'4 fag with small man syndrome.

See,no idea about effort.

Thank fuck his US coaches dont give a stuff about form when he's putting kids in hospital lol

He has his last session tonight, he is in the US for 5 weeks at a camp, comes back, then decides which offer to accept.

Fuck we have a laugh together at you form Nazi's

He sure did bruise a few vaginas with that pull lol

you should have sent that lift to Johnny Knoxville, it would've fitted in nicely into jackass 3D

Pretty scary if you maintain that lift was acceptable, even with hindsight.

As far as the OP/topic goes, there was an article on elitefts (I can't remember the name or be bothered looking it up) that made the opposite point - to save the intensity for when it's actually needed and to train calmly. The overall theme being if you can do xyz like it's nothing, when you bring the noise it will be amazing.

Is the video still up Markos? I want to see what all the fuss is about, doing a quick search reveals very little.

In relation to the thread, fire yourself up to lift how you like. I'm a calm person in general and while lifting, going berserk like 'ol mate seems to want doesn't help me one bit. Infact it does the opposite. Also riding without a helmet is stupid.

See,no idea about effort.

Thank fuck his US coaches dont give a stuff about form when he's putting kids in hospital lol

He has his last session tonight, he is in the US for 5 weeks at a camp, comes back, then decides which offer to accept.

He sure did bruise a few vaginas with that pull lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwSM-x8nMX4&playnext=1&list=PL280AF55B2ED65C6C&index=2[/ame]

Last edited:
As previously stated the kid looked like a cat taking a shit. Honestly, how much more do you lift with a rounded lower back? wait is it, nothing?

If your definition of being a man is being 5'2 40 year old in camo pants like C&S or 23 with a metal rod where your spine should be count me the fuck out.

Last edited:
I think there is a sensible middle ground between the C&P guy or poor young Rory* training in such a way that in 10-20 years they won't be able to tie their shoelaces, and... I dunno, bouncing on a Swiss ball or something. Or as Dancelot's linked article said,

"Coaches and athletes alike, put aside your faux-intensity and chest thumping. Focus on your technique and the other factors that are truly important to your training. Reserve your maximal efforts for the time they are actually required. Getting stronger and improving your performance isn’t about yelling and screaming, its about getting under the bar and PUTTING IN WORK."​
All that aggro shit lead to the C&P guy getting injured and run-down, he told us himself.

* Again, bear in mind that if he did not train that way he would not achieve his athletic goals. That kind of training is like steroids - definitely bad for you, but if you want to compete at that level then sometimes it's necessary.