• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

This morning at the Gym I did.....

S

Shotgun-Boogie

- Shoulders;
- Stomach (ooooh the dull pain!); and
- 10 min cardio (just to round things off)

Feeling good.

Anyone else been a good boy / girl this morning?

yea i was a pretty good BoyFromAus this morning.. did upper body workout. The workout is listed on my 11 week cut log.

I love morning workouts.

Ditto on the diet. Have been eating well for about 1 week and I can feel the difference.

I prefer evening workouts myself. Last night was a really good one. I've been at a plateau for a while and am starting to push through it. I even pushed 2 new personal best's last night. That made me happy.

Here's hoping I continue and my deadlift goes up tonight.

Yeh, I was a good one too this morning. I worked on chest & biceps for 45 minutes. Couldn't do anymore.:cool:

Tomorrow morning - shoulders & hammies. Yay!

Nice work Chussen. For some reason I am going through a good patch at the moment.

So do most people workout in the morning?

- Shoulders;
- Stomach (ooooh the dull pain!); and
- 10 min cardio (just to round things off)

What do you mean by cardio? I'm asking because everyone has a different idea it seems. Thanks.

Also, what's you aim?

Fadi.

I ate two salad and cheese wholegrain sandwiches, two whole boiled eggs, a cup of yoghurt, a banana and an apple for lunch... and I was still hungry. So I walked 1km up the road to Woollies to get some tuna but by the time I got back to school I wasn't hungry anymore ;)

But at least I'm slowly increasing how much I eat - I used to just have a couple of sandwiches, I have to eat more to bulk up as I now wish to, now that most of my newbie gains have passed.

I didn't lift this morning. I am too lazy to get up early, I go after school or work, start some time between 1500 and 1600, go for about 45 minutes. At that time the gym gets mostly tradies and students, which is a crowd I like. The professionals stroll in to use the treadmills from 1700 onwards, but I'm off by then :D

I worked on chest & biceps for 45 minutes. Couldn't do anymore

Chussen, (I like your name by the way), 45 minutes for chest and bis is way to long a time. Half that would've been more appropriate even if you were performing 20 rep a set.

Fadi.

I had a good workout this morning, working my chest and shoulders and core with 15 mins of moderately paced rowing to get me warmed up...

I do enjoy working out in the morning because I fell that it sets me up for the rest of the day, that is makes me feel alive and energetic afterward, no matter how sleepy and tired I was to begin with. Im really not a morning person usually.

What do you mean by cardio? I'm asking because everyone has a different idea it seems. Thanks.

Also, what's you aim?

Fadi.

Fadi, I did a sort of fast run on the tready finishing with a sprint to try and get a sweat up. It was more of an afterthought as I had 10 mins up my sleeve before I had to walk to work.

My aim: I've been hitting the gym for a year and a half and have developed a good base. I started out with a plan that was a mixture of 3 days weights and 2 days running, but after a while I was more interested in coming to the gym 5 days a week (i.e. the cardio fell away). My diet has been a let down, which I'm trying to address. Currently have too much fat round my stomach, so I'm adding some running and bike work (to go along with eating healthier) which should hopefully have me looking much better come summer.

Chussen, (I like your name by the way), 45 minutes for chest and bis is way to long a time

Thanks Fadi for liking my name:p.

45 minutes was a toughie, but it is what I always do. It kills me everytime.

Today, I was good too - hammies & shoulders like planned.

It just never ends! Said with a dramatic hand held to the forehead.;)