• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Thought on this diet..?

mostwanted

last week i payed the dude at the gym to write me up a diet just wanted to post it up and get some feed back
meal 1/2 porridge with banana
meal 2/1* peaute butter sandwich with honey handful almonds peice of fruit
meal 3/ whole meal chicken roll
meal 4/ peanut butter sandwich with honey peice fruit or glass juice
meal 5/post workout protein smoothie with 1 tub yoghurt banana protein powder
meal6/steal/fish vegies
bedtime protein Just wanting some feed back this diet is mean for bulking dosent seem to be much protein but feel free to put in your 2 cents worth cheers

OK, I'm an absolute novice, but I'll still give my feedback but others can add more...

Meal 1, no protein.
Meal 2, not enough protein, ditch the bread, replace with veg.
Meal 3, ditch the bread, replace with veg.
Meal 4, not enough protein, ditch the bread. Replace meal with meat and veg.
Meal 5, OK, a PWO smoothie with protein is OK.
Meal 6, good.
Meal 7, pre-bed Cassein shake.

Basically, all a bit light on the calories, need to increase the volume of food at a guess not knowing your bodyweight. Ditch all the peanut butter sandwiches and replace with meat and veg meals, or meat and salad. There's 7 meals there, you need at least 30gm of protein in each one of them for 210gm all up daily minimum.

In honesty, just reading that crap diet made me hungry. I'm off to have meal 2 of the day, meat and veg.

Cheers,
Mike

Last edited:
Someone told you to eat sandwiches and rolls? And this was paid advice?

Also a diet without a goal is not easy to asses.

1 tub of yoghurt? Well what kind this is too vauge. Is it 100% natural yoghurt or is it that sugary poor excuse for a food with no health benifits.

Peanut butter sandwich lol... What are you 3 put the spoon in the jar!

i went in and had a talk with him my goals etc told him i now want to bulk up he wrote it over the weekend and has been away seince i might not no much But i no protein is key to muscle growth he also told me to ditch the creatine for what reason i don't no? at the moment i live on fish steak.chicken So guess ill keep doing what i'm doing and up my portions my only real reason for him writing me up a diet is i wanted to add more variaty witch i got none of i just got a diet high in fat carb's

last week i payed the dude at the gym to write me up a diet just wanted to post it up and get some feed back
meal 1/2 porridge with banana
meal 2/1* peaute butter sandwich with honey handful almonds peice of fruit
meal 3/ whole meal chicken roll
meal 4/ peanut butter sandwich with honey peice fruit or glass juice
meal 5/post workout protein smoothie with 1 tub yoghurt banana protein powder
meal6/steal/fish vegies
bedtime protein Just wanting some feed back this diet is mean for bulking dosent seem to be much protein but feel free to put in your 2 cents worth cheers

You should give everyone an idea of your weight/height and training routine / lifting numbers. Diets do differ based on all of those factors but from first glance it dosen't look like its based on any sort of specific goals but more of a generic outline you could have accessed for free.

You should give everyone an idea of your weight/height and training routine / lifting numbers. Diets do differ based on all of those factors but from first glance it dosen't look like its based on any sort of specific goals but more of a generic outline you could have accessed for free.[/QU I have a training log posted but agree i could ive made a better diet from info on the net

You should give everyone an idea of your weight/height and training routine / lifting numbers. Diets do differ based on all of those factors but from first glance it dosen't look like its based on any sort of specific goals but more of a generic outline you could have accessed for free.[/QU I have a training log posted but agree i could ive made a better diet from info on the net

Certaintly, but if you want help delivered in this thread, definately give your physical specs and goals. A 60kg person needs more then a 100kg person, from your post no-one knows which one you are.

MikeW gave some good advice to get the ball rolling and there are plenty of people here who will give you some great in depth advice if you give them the time.