• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Titan Longhorn Belt

DCMusic

I recently ordered a Titan Longhorn belt from Lifting Large (10mm, single prong buckle) & I thought I'd give a quick review.

First, the belt was $79 plus $51 shipping (stock colour, black suede) & it got to me in about 10 days from the US.

First impressions... came out of the box exuding quality. Solid but also a bit pliable, more comfortable to wear than I was expecting. The stitching, buckle, workmanship on the belt is amazing. Beautiful-looking piece of gear. I don't know why it was so comfortable to wear straight-up. Rolling it up into a ball would be bloody difficult, it's a solid thick piece of leather, but it also wasn't a pain in the ass to buckle up & wear.

After a couple of weeks of use... it's my favourite piece of gym equipment. I only use the belt for my heaviest sets of squats & deadlifts. The single prong buckle is easy to get off after a squat, the belt feels fantastic to push against, easy to get into position on a deadlift, and the edges are already starting to feel slightly softer after some use (although as I said, it was already quite comfortable out of the box). Brilliant piece of equipment. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Here are some shots of the belt...

Just excuse the chalk marks here & there!

Attachments

• IMG_0733.jpg
    IMG_0733.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0736.jpg
    IMG_0736.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 28
I have a Longhorn belt as well. Very happy with the purchase. I bought the red one as that adds more to your lifts than the black. ;)

Bloody hell this belt is good.

Maybe I'm not normal, but why does everyone complain about buckle belts being a pain in the ass? Buckling & un-buckling my belt is easy, I don't know why people opt for lever belts.