• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ok gents, this woman is a size 10. The cup sizes however are clearly displayed on the right handside. You can see the cup size (AA,A,B,C etc) relates to the amount of fatty tissue in the actual breast.

boobs.jpg

And no wonder it's confusing!
Why is there a double D but no double C or B?.
And why is AA smaller than A but DD is bigger than D??

Oh the complexity!

And no wonder it's confusing!
Why is there a double D but no double C or B?.
And why is AA smaller than A but DD is bigger than D??

Oh the complexity!

lol
true.

AA is typically a training bra...size used as girls become women. Although some adult women do still use this size bra if they're particularly flat chested.

I don't know why they size them the way they do.

There are only double sizes in D and A (D can even go up to a triple) lol Actually I think anything after E, also goes up into multiple letters (i.e. GG, HH etc) Although I can't be sure lol

I dunno.
I go in, I try on.
If it fits, it's purchased. Almost always black and lacey.
But I do have skin coloured lacey ones to wear under my white clothes.

farrk it's all too hard!
lol

Just enjoy, lets not overthink things gentlemen lol

Why would you even bother with a bra for anything under A cup size, I have bigger boobies than that and don't go around sporting a BRO..........

Hmm. I think for longevity, Cs are probably the best size to have. Ds and DDs are fun but I think gravity can be a real pain for women as they approach mid to late 30s and onwards (or after child birth). Alas I am not a woman, so cannot comment. Just an observation.

I've had Es before, girl in her 20s and they were huge. Probably too big. So Ds are probably only good in late teens to late 20s. Grass is always greener. I trained a girl who had a reduction and hated her boobs. Trained a girl with mini's and she hated those too. I totally understand getting a reduction if they're causing back issues and headaches.

Actually, now that I think about it and reminisce on Dr. 90210, it doesn't really matter. Ds or DDs, after a lift they're all good. I'd pay for my wife [or lady friend] if she wanted to have this done, mutual benefit I guess.

• 1. Things that men Know about WOMEN!
  • 2. They have a Breasts.
  • 3. 2.
  • 4. 3.
  • 5. 4.
  • 6. 5.
  • 7. 6.
  • 8. 7.
  • 9. 8.
  • 10. 9.
  • 11. OHH Yea and they have Breasts! 10.

I got mine done in phuket. Really happy with them. Under's 400c

Only regrets are 1. Unders mean it feels wierd and sometimes painful working chest muscle

&

2. All over sensation (nipples ) are never going to be the same again. I really miss boobie foreplay that I actually enjoyed aswell instead of barely tolerating

Photo's don't mean shit. Ultrasounds show the true work of a surgeon, as do full inspections of the area. Photos from certain angles hide entry scars.

A lot of people assume that people have thought of the consequences, or have looked at all options from all surgeons. Reality is, the vast majority don't, especially for cosmetic procedures, thanks to reality TV, is now thought of as safe. A same-day, lunch time, service. Not one that carries a disproportional risk to benefit.

I personally would never take a Chilean doctor over an Australian one. Nor would I take a Chilean hospital over an Australian one. Their infection rates are sky high, and the training of the nurses in South America is terrible.

Finally, just because the health tourism to SEA has increased, does not mean it is a good idea. The photo's you show of an American Surgeon, what is his record in the US? Why did he move his practice to SEA? Lower standard of living, lower wage. These things, you can't request from the boards (mainly because international trained doctors don't join them). You can request them from surgical boards in Australia, US and UK.

Would you go overseas to save money on a CABG? Fuck no. Would you go overseas to save on a rhinoplasty? Fuck yes.

That reasoning, is stupid.

I can see you very strongly about this subject.
I've compared mine to two other girls who payed for aussie surgery.
Our scars are the same and looks and feels the same(same under procedure, one had textured implants but again no different)
They experienced same loss of feeling and our boob procedure stories pretty much match but except I got a two week holiday overseas aswell.

My aunt had hers done in qld and ended up with one being lower than the other quite significantly. if you choose to have surgery ANYWHERE you are choosing to take on the risk of something not going as expected.

Just sayin

Hmm I'd not thought about the loss of sensitivity. That's actually pretty shit.

A surgeon I used to train was regularly going to Japan for training, where they were doing implants that used the womans fat, but the breasts "grew" over time.

I can't remember the name of the procedure. Super expensive, but he said the difference between genuine titty and this procedure was negligible. I'm all for this sort of research. Boob jobs can do wonders for a womans confidence, and shit, men love them. Sick of hearing i'm an ass / boob guy. Bullshit, you're an everything guy. How can you choose one over the other.

I got mine done in phuket. Really happy with them. Under's 400c

Only regrets are 1. Unders mean it feels wierd and sometimes painful working chest muscle

&

2. All over sensation (nipples ) are never going to be the same again. I really miss boobie foreplay that I actually enjoyed aswell instead of barely tolerating

Ive heard many people have great reuslts over there, They atually have some of the best hospitals beleive it or not.

Hmm I'd not thought about the loss of sensitivity. That's actually pretty shit.

A surgeon I used to train was regularly going to Japan for training, where they were doing implants that used the womans fat, but the breasts "grew" over time.

I can't remember the name of the procedure. Super expensive, but he said the difference between genuine titty and this procedure was negligible. I'm all for this sort of research. Boob jobs can do wonders for a womans confidence, and shit, men love them. Sick of hearing i'm an ass / boob guy. Bullshit, you're an everything guy. How can you choose one over the other.

Having been with a few girls who have had implants (and a reduction in one case), the lack of sensitivity/usual reactions to nipple play was offputting since i'm definitely a breast man! I'm definitely fan of natural even though i prefer larger in general!

I am totally a boob guy.. I basically never notice a girls ass to be honest.

Having been with a few girls who have had implants (and a reduction in one case), the lack of sensitivity/usual reactions to nipple play was offputting since i'm definitely a breast man! I'm definitely fan of natural even though i prefer larger in general!

I am totally a boob guy.. I basically never notice a girls ass to be honest.

100% word for word my thoughts