• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Todd Carney Pissing in his mouth

Rather piss in my mouth then get caught copping a gobby from a dog like the other guy.

I reckon Todd carney is a legend he is to nrl what @0ni ; is to ausbb. Marches to the beat of his own drum

Yeah, hardly a big deal.

Remember one night in a Nightclub in Brissy Qld State of Origin team waltz in for one of their famous bonding sessions. Qld had lost the first game. I took it upon myself to motivate Peter Jackson for the upcoming Game 2.

Standing at the urinals, cocks in hands (own hands), pissed as, I verbally got stuck in Jacko about what a piss weak performance they did in Game 1. "Gotta get these dirty fuckin Blues man!!!" "Gotta fire up Jacko" Jacko turns around starts wissing in my direction. Not sure if it reached my shoe or not, too pissed too noticed.

Game 2, Jacko got sent off or sin binned for starting a brawl. :D

Love your work Jacko, RIP.

Carney just been sacked by Cronulla.

Fuck me, seriously. For that, lost count the amount of times I have seen it happen.

Saw I bloke try and do it at a urinal in a night club. Lost a bit of balance stumbled back and pissed all over his own shirt. Good for the lols.

This dude has been given chance after chance - he is a professional athlete in the public eye - good on the Sharks for dropping this grub - saying that though as I said he will be in England or France ASAP playing league or union making twice the cash.

It'd be a shame if Carney's career was down the drain here in Australia. Kent wasn't hurting anyone, just setting a piss poor example (piss poor, get it kunce). Pretty sure higher profile players harm a lot more people with all the bullshit P.R. crap they ramble on with and endorsements of crappy products.

It'd be a shame if Carney's career was down the drain here in Australia. Kent wasn't hurting anyone, just setting a piss poor example (piss poor, get it kunce). Pretty sure higher profile players harm a lot more people with all the bullshit P.R. crap they ramble on with and endorsements of crappy products.

Doesn't one of the Hollywood celebrities drink their own piss following some retarded fad diet.

Just claim he was following that.

what the fuck goes through a persons mind when they decide to do this

ok watersports in the bedroom is one thing , but keep it behind closed doors not in the public

Who hasn't tried bubbling when drunk!?! Lol
He is an amazing footy player, he'll get snapped up by French rugby or the like soon enough.