• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Topic of the week - What Is The Best Rep And Set Range For Building Muscle?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
In order to build muscle as fast as you can, what is the optimal range of set and reps pera a bodypart that one should do ?

In a 12 week time frame what is the most muscle that a person can gain?

Forked if I know....Stuart McRobert suggests that higher rep range should be used for back and legs....that's something I take into account.

In order to build muscle as fast as you can, what is the optimal range of set and reps pera a bodypart that one should do ?

Depends on the person.

In a 12 week time frame what is the most muscle that a person can gain?

Depends on the current training experience/level, what level they are at currently, and how much fat they are willing to gain along with the muscle.

whatever someone prefers. You can build muscle at 3 reps, 5 reps, 8 reps, 10 reps, 15 reps ect.

Don't know, but I try to at least get 5, but no more than 8. So if I get 8 I will up the weight but only enough to allow me to get 5 reps than I try to add a rep each workout until 8 again.

I like reps of 5 or less. Seems to work well at getting stronger and as I get stronger I get bigger.

I thought you were supposed to keep repping until the hot girl has walked passed and entered her Pump class?

Workouts are really hard when uni starts for the year.

Next topic of the week- Why are there so many retards on here giving useless information.

this aint BB.com

It isn't useless information, its a discussion forum, to discuss and argue why this is better than that or what works better than this. No ones asking you to follow anyone's advice

Next topic of the week- Why are there so many retards on here giving useless information.

this aint BB.com
You Sir are a moron of the highest order.
You are quite welcome to never return or I can take care of that.