• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

tribulus product

leeroyyy

Hey Guys

I went to Go Vita today to buy some tribulus and the lady advised me to get Male MoJo, anyone heard of this, is it any good?

Never heard of it. She's obvioulsly trying to sell you a dud.

Rule number 1 - Buy online it's much cheaper esp e-bay
Rule number 2 - Tribulus does not work

I hope you did not buy it.

My testosterone doubled (as shown by blood tests) when I was taking tribulus and I noticed an increased sex drive too.

Never heard of it. She's obvioulsly trying to sell you a dud.

Rule number 1 - Buy online it's much cheaper esp e-bay
Rule number 2 - Tribulus does not work

I hope you did not buy it.

Nar i didn't but went to Nutrition Warehouse and picked up some Magnesium Complex recommended buy the bloke there. He was really helpful seeing i asked about a billion questions on heaps of different supps

Then why isn't it prescribed for HRT instead of testosterone?
I have no idea but i would assume that testosterone is far more effective and we all know different things work for different people so im assuming it wouldnt work for everyone (as it seems to have not worked for you guys).

I dont have the lab reports but my wife works at the doc i got it tested at so shes gonna try and dig up the results tomorrow. From memory it went from around 12-13 to 22 (i have no idea of the unit of measurement), not a huge increase but an increase nonetheless.

I think normal range is 8-40 (correct me if im wrong- it wouldnt be the first time)

I've used a few, but I found BSc triandrobol works best for me. I used "balance muscle technology" brand trib too and it was alright, "Test-o-roid" was the worst supp I've ever had (probably should've known with a name like that), it actually decreased my test levels and I've also used "next generation supplements" megamass forte, it doesn't seem as effective as the others.

I've used a few, but I found BSc triandrobol works best for me. I used "balance muscle technology" brand trib too and it was alright, "Test-o-roid" was the worst supp I've ever had (probably should've known with a name like that), it actually decreased my test levels and I've also used "next generation supplements" megamass forte, it doesn't seem as effective as the others.

trib is bunk. only thing it does is make your burps smell like herbs and thats about it

Vegas I have a product for you to try..

If your interested. Draw labs before during and after see if it really works :eek:

trib is bunk. only thing it does is make your burps smell like herbs and thats about it

That's the worst taste ever too isn't it!!! I found if I had it with food I wasn't burping the dirty shit up all the time

0129ab9a-2235-83c0.jpg

Best I could do with the lab reports, the first one is triandrobol, second is test-o-roid

Yeah i am, like a said my wife works for the doc and im trying to tell her that it should be higher for my age and training level but she doesnt believe me (she thinks i just want steroids)