• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

tribulus product

Yeah i am, like a said my wife works for the doc and im trying to tell her that it should be higher for my age and training level but she doesnt believe me (she thinks i just want steroids)

Where you from?

What is your e2 and shbg level?

Hey Guys

I went to Go Vita today to buy some tribulus and the lady advised me to get Male MoJo, anyone heard of this, is it any good?

Feels like the early 2000's again...
Drop the Trib and get a proper natty booster with proven bloods.

Bioforge ProMax, T-Bol, Testforce 2, Activate Xtreme.

Whats your bf?

Do you take any other medication...

Get the e2 down too around 70. You might be zinc defficient. (its a mild aromatase inhibitor) or you need to work on your liver detoxification to clear the oestrogen.

I suggest

Zinc Take 1 tab with each meal..
Solgar, Zinc Picolinate, 100 Tablets - iHerb.com

Dim plus..
Nature's Way, DIM-Plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules - iHerb.com

4 morning 4 evening...

Milk thistle 1 morning 1 evening
Jarrow Formulas, Milk Thistle, 150 mg, 200 Capsules - iHerb.com

Vitamin c 1 with each meal
Rainbow Light, Super C, 1,000 mg, 60 Tablets - iHerb.com

Retest in 4 weeks.

for

cortisol
shbg
test
e2

This is no way assumes a practitioner client relationship.. Just friendly advice.

Whats your bf?

Do you take any other medication...

Get the e2 down too around 70. You might be zinc defficient. (its a mild aromatase inhibitor) or you need to work on your liver detoxification to clear the oestrogen.

I suggest

Zinc Take 1 tab with each meal..
Solgar, Zinc Picolinate, 100 Tablets - iHerb.com

Dim plus..
Nature's Way, DIM-Plus, Estrogen Metabolism Formula, 120 Capsules - iHerb.com

4 morning 4 evening...

Milk thistle 1 morning 1 evening
Jarrow Formulas, Milk Thistle, 150 mg, 200 Capsules - iHerb.com

Vitamin c 1 with each meal
Rainbow Light, Super C, 1,000 mg, 60 Tablets - iHerb.com

Retest in 4 weeks.

for

cortisol
shbg
test
e2

This is no way assumes a practitioner client relationship.. Just friendly advice.

^ha ha ha thanks Dr n00bs!

Im 173cm, 83kg and around 15% BF, no other meds mate (just fish oil and glucosamine)

One tab with each meal will mean 7 tabs per day (if you include pre and post workout meals and pre bed cottage cheese), is that how many you meant?

Just do the zinc for 4 weeks... Also ask for a zinc test on the next blood test. Then after that you can drop it down to once daily if everything is in order... Zinc can displace copper, so might be a good idea to start a multi that has copper in it.