• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

True Protein Review

A solid overall 9 for the flavours - really liked the chai - had no idea what to expect with that bad boy.

Same here have never had anything Chai, did not even know what it was, but quite like it, although have nothing to compare it to.

Have tried the Vanilla in water (200ml) and Choc in Milk (200ml)..

Both mixed really well and easily with no lumps.

Vanilla was good would make with a little less water to make it stronger though..
Chocolate is sensational by far the best tasting shake i reckon i've had..

Will be ordering from them.

Pretty much my thoughts as well, chocolate is great….

I am using their BCAA's let me tell you, its awesome value for money. Its got a 4:1:1 ratio of Leucine. But it tastes like ass. I have spoken with their rep and he mentioned that are in the final testing phases of flavours for their BCAA's. But for 50 serves at $25 or so you cant beat that value. Xtend is the same shit as this with flavour and some electrolytes. Just drink lots of water when you train.

Their chock protein is unbeatable in flavour imo, but at almost $10 more per kilo in price compared with BN I am going to be a tightass and stick with the cheaper option (comparative quality).

Hi guys, haven't been posting much recently as I'm waiting to come out with something big for you guys. A couple of quick things that I'd like to mention are we are doing a flash sale of your 1st 1kg bag of any WPC or WPI which is live now. You need to follow this link http://www.trueprotein.com.au/50-off-your-first-bag?addcpn=TPPROTEIN50

Also we have something v.exciting launching in 4 -6 weeks, its 3 products that work synergistically together, a pre workout, intra workout and post workout. Each product is tailored from leading US research with optimal amino acids and serve sizes (none of this 5g rubbish that's out there). I'm really excited to share more details with you guys soon but don't want to reveal the formulas just yet. If anyone is interested in sampling some of these blends please private message me or e-mail justinchapman@trueprotein.com.au.

@Jungman - Cheers for the feedback, with your AUSBB20 code + bulk buy discount I'm pretty sure we're close to BN price wise.

[MENTION=10812]Bradders[/MENTION]; No dramas, just PM me your order info and I'll credit the 20% discount on for your next order.