• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Upper Body Strength

Mick

I'm need some things to increase my upper body strength with out over loading my shoulders. ( injury I am working with atm)
I was told for reasons that are not relevant that "yes you are strong but maybe you should punch the pig and hit the protein and increase that upper body strength".

I already do flat bench, weighted dips, heaves, overhead press, bent over rows, but wonder is there something I am missing? or would it just be volume that might need changing.

thoughts please go on.....:)

Last edited:
There is no secret to strength training man
Just hit the shit you're already doing hard. Decline close grip bench takes the stress of the shoulders so that's prob what I'd do in your situation

10 points that man, yes shoulder injury was due to improper technique.
have improved technique, and lowered weight in the bench till i get the form down pat.
will see if i can work a video of form of heavy and light this week