• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Volume

Sticky is getting that way but he is still increasing his volume slowly when you look at his log and plenty of high rep work. He needs to get bigger and more muscular like me lol but much stronger, we are both a good 15kg underweight still and the best way to get bigger? Any BBer will tell you it's volume

Training hard and caloric intake are the 99%. Too many people focus on the 1% as I did before and it gets you nowhere without the 99%. That's why you can increase training volume and increase food as long as you stay lean and that is the 99% of results. When you're very lean and big then you can focus on the 1%. I am only just getting to the point where I am worrying about playing with macros but I still need to eat more, lots more lol but I can't afford it

High Road is missing the point entirely
When you're elite you do whatever works for you and you'll know
When you're not elite just increase volume
Yes it is a blanket prescription. Who cares it doesn't matter not in the slightest it's not a science your body has evolved over millions of years to be able to adapt to pretty much any training volume to the point where the Bulgarian's trained 8h a day every day

If you don't want to work hard then fine, whatever but don't justify your lack of intestinal fortitude with trying to figure out what works best etc when you can just train harder
This is how you know if someone is going to make it, they don't care they don't ask stupid dumb questions they just lock themselves away and train and eat it is their lives.

I prepare all my shit the night before I will make 4 protein shakes leave one on the sink and one in my bedroom then the other two in my car. I'll make an omelette from the 6 eggs I get for free each day and box it and put that in my fridge and go to sleep at 9pm
I wake up in the middle of the night at 3-4am because I need the toilet from the water I drink lol and I'll drink that protein shake that I left on the sink then go back to sleep. Then I wake up at 6am and I'll get the eggs from my fridge and put everything in my car and drink the protein shake that was in my room driving to the gym when I will train, usually one armed deadlifts or one armed overhead shit or lats for half an hour then shower, shave etc with the gyms facilities and fill up a gallon jug with the pure water from the fountain to save money and drive to work
Then I will eat the eggs at 12pm along with protein shake then leave work at 5pm drinking last protein shake on the drive to the gym and I'll train my ass off for an hour not talking or bullshitting at the water fountain 60 minutes of non-stop training only stopping to change plates or exercise, adjust wrist wraps or have a drink etc. Then I finish and of course have another shower and fill my jug and drink some amino acids that I get for free from winning my competitions because I do all this of course then I'll drive home.
I get home and turn on the oven or frying pan and start cooking. Usually 2kg of meat. When I want less calories I'll have ribs, then wings for medium or ground beef for high calorie days. Whatever I pick it's 2kg because I buy in bulk +20kg at a time and it's bagged in 2kg bags so it's easy
By the time I've finished eating all this food I'll wash up, make my protein shakes and cook my eggs and it will be maybe 8:30 when I'll read or research some training and diet stuff then back to sleep at 9pm

If you're not doing this, you need to worry about doing it and not about if you need to increase your volume or do a special exercise lol. You don't need to worry about BCAA before or after or during workout or even buy them at all because they are bullshit I only take them because they are free. $50 for a months supply lol, 20g extra protein a day for that you can get another 20kg of mince or wings or even a bottle of testosterone. What will give the most results hmmm I wonder lol
People are worrying about all the wrong shit they need to do what I posted above. Ideally I'd take something like tilapia to work and cook and eat it all day whenever I am hungry but I can't afford it. When I get another $5 each day to spend I will be drinking egg whites all day though. I never understood this when I first started and it took a long time to finally realise you don't need to worry or even think about your training you just need to put a lot of effort into it

Amazing, tell me more about how awesome you are and what you do because it holds so much relevance to this thread...

If you can't comprehend what you have read in the first post, please, don't feel the need to reply

I am not high I am at work and I never smoke on weekdays anyway
You're just discussing shit that doesn't matter
No-one will give you the answer you're looking for because it doesn't exist, you'll just wait and see no-one will respond lol because it's just silly ramblings

Follow my guidelines and Sheikos and Darkoz and Medvedyev etc and you'll improved very rapidly.